PS5 Launching November 12 (1 Viewer)

I would. But I'm in the process of spending 5 grand on a tooth extraction and implant. If I had known it would be this expensive I would have learned to live without it.
Seems steep but I don’t really know anything.

Just charge yourself $5600 for the extraction and throw in a free PS5.

Seems steep but I don’t really know anything.

Just charge yourself $5600 for the extraction and throw in a free PS5.

An extraction isn’t expensive. It’s the bone material graft, ct scans, post placement and crown that is expensive. Maybe if I buy my bud lunch for a year I can do this without my wife knowing it. That’s the real issue.

Last edited:
Ok. My bud sold the ps5 to someone else so I'm free of this temptation. Put me back in the category of being grumpy at the scarcity of their early launch.

My dogestation or playdoge 5 arrived today. I have made enough with doge to cover the cost of a gamestop bundle acquired by my buddy. Good thing he has a desk job and has time for that sort of thing. This is the third unit he has secured.

Setup was pretty easy. Now I just need to find time to play the thing. It's nice that the ps4 games on my external drive were immediately recognized.

Setup was pretty easy. Now I just need to find time to play the thing. It's nice that the ps4 games on my external drive were immediately recognized.

turn off the stupid HDMI link feature

What will that do?

if it's on, your ps5 will turn on whenever you switch to the hdmi input for it...and it will put the ps5 in rest mode if you switch back

i mostly hated it because my TV sometimes has an issue where the hdmi ports are just not recognized so my ps5 would just come on, then immediately go into rest mode...

also, i often switch inputs just for a little while and don't really need it going into rest mode

i just prefer to have that control myself

this feature is not new...it was on the ps4 as well

if it's on, your ps5 will turn on whenever you switch to the hdmi input for it...and it will put the ps5 in rest mode if you switch back

i mostly hated it because my TV sometimes has an issue where the hdmi ports are just not recognized so my ps5 would just come on, then immediately go into rest mode...

also, i often switch inputs just for a little while and don't really need it going into rest mode

i just prefer to have that control myself

this feature is not new...it was on the ps4 as well
oh man, i hate this feature. Mainly because sometimes it will randomly turn on when i turn my tv off, thus turning back on the entire tv. Did not know i could turn off this function. thanks.

oh man, i hate this feature. Mainly because sometimes it will randomly turn on when i turn my tv off, thus turning back on the entire tv. Did not know i could turn off this function. thanks.

Settings > System > HDMI > Enable HDMI Device Link > Off

I can see why people would use it but I don’t like it at all...and it’s on by default, which is dumb

Settings > System > HDMI > Enable HDMI Device Link > Off

I can see why people would use it but I don’t like it at all...and it’s on by default, which is dumb
The crazy thing that is on by default is your controller acting as a speaker. I can't believe it's not mute by default.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom