PS5 Launching November 12 (1 Viewer)

I may actually skip this generation.. or at least the beginning. My ps3 gets more "warm" time than my Ps4, and that's just because I have my ps3 as my "streaming device" in my room. TV streams down stairs. Hell, I may as well move my PS3 down stairs cause I've been wanting to play NCAA and Fight Night recently.

I may actually skip this generation.. or at least the beginning. My ps3 gets more "warm" time than my Ps4, and that's just because I have my ps3 as my "streaming device" in my room. TV streams down stairs. Hell, I may as well move my PS3 down stairs cause I've been wanting to play NCAA and Fight Night recently.

Why you keep reminding me that NCAA Football was either the best or second best sports game franchise ever and it got killed by NCAA stupidity?

Hopefully it will come back soon. The NCAA seems to be slowly giving in on the players getting some money for the use of their likenesses.

Why you keep reminding me that NCAA Football was either the best or second best sports game franchise ever and it got killed by NCAA stupidity?

Hopefully it will come back soon. The NCAA seems to be slowly giving in on the players getting some money for the use of their likenesses.

NCAA was the best sports franchise... to bad its basically "last years" madden with slightly dumber AI. So if it was still being produced today.. it would be complete bull plop.

NCAA was the best sports franchise... to bad its basically "last years" madden with slightly dumber AI. So if it was still being produced today.. it would be complete bull plop.

Probably so. But it always seemed to play much better than Madden year after year. There were still MLBs that could just 20 foot high for ints and CBs that made godlike plays on out routes. Not to mention the catch up mechanic built in, but it was still a great game.

But it's only the second best sports game franchise because FIFA is great year after year.

so the outer shell of the PS5 will be removable without voiding the warranty

there is already a 3rd party site offering different colors

Yea I might get a new PS5 controller... years before I get the 5.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom