PSN Hacked (1 Viewer)

I'm not seeing XBL getting hacked. So it's either because its much harder or hackers don't think M$ is worse than sony. hackers have hated MS traditionally speaking

I'm not seeing XBL getting hacked. So it's either because its much harder or hackers don't think M$ is worse than sony. hackers have hated MS traditionally speaking

They don't really have a great reason to. The PSN wasn't getting hacked everyday, its because of this situation. Microsoft didn't sue all over the place when their console got hacked. They just ban peoples consoles and ban them from xbox live and then 15 year olds like this get peoples accounts thinking they're bad ***.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/04/04/xbox-live-hacker-all-accounts-are-open-to-attacks/

xblox live gets hacked... all the time...... they just aren't in the news because there isn't a lawsuit going on, on the hacker that exposed their propriatary property. Plus it took 5 years to get hax for ps3... not so much on xbox.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source...ed&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=8a9081206835ec21

there ya go.. easy to google and already done for you.

you ever see the fines Microsoft makes people pay for pirating their software?

I'm just saying MS is being cooler about all this than sony is, and it's showing. MS could have gone after the Windows Phone 7 hacks or the Kinect hacks but they didn't because they have realized there is inherent value in those things. Sony not so much. Instead they remove things that were billed as features at console launch, pretty messed up actually. And it's solely due to their arrogance and short sightedness.

I'm just saying MS is being cooler about all this than sony is, and it's showing. MS could have gone after the Windows Phone 7 hacks or the Kinect hacks but they didn't because they have realized there is inherent value in those things. Sony not so much. Instead they remove things that were billed as features at console launch, pretty messed up actually. And it's solely due to their arrogance and short sightedness.

Exactly

If you didn't make an agreement that you agreed to not agree to, does it become valid when you disagree about agreeing? I didn't think so.

If you didn't make an agreement that you agreed to not agree to, does it become valid when you disagree about agreeing? I didn't think so.
i think you may have out lawyer'd widge with that statement, and that's no short feat.

Only if the tech admins voted to decertify.

I'd love to hear a rebuttal from whoever it was who obviously disagreed with my statement.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom