Psn Id (2 Viewers)

I got Sergeant last night before I went to bed. I was trying like mad. I thought you had to get in a jet and stay in it for 4 minutes without dying AND kill a Troop and a Ground Vehicle. It was pissing me off because I'd get one and not the other then get shot down with less than 4 minutes remaining. After that I'd just go on and try to get points before the game ended. Finally I killed a troop and Vehicle in same match I finally got the Ribbon at the end of the match. But one thing is for sure I got alot more experience flying from that promotion.

I got Sergeant last night before I went to bed. I was trying like mad. I thought you had to get in a jet and stay in it for 4 minutes without dying AND kill a Troop and a Ground Vehicle. It was pissing me off because I'd get one and not the other then get shot down with less than 4 minutes remaining. After that I'd just go on and try to get points before the game ended. Finally I killed a troop and Vehicle in same match I finally got the Ribbon at the end of the match. But one thing is for sure I got alot more experience flying from that promotion.

Yep, flying sucks at first, but once you get used to it, you'll be in the Warhawks more than anything else. I really didn't start flying much until I needed my Warhawk Aerial Gunnery Ribbon. That one is really hard to get. I only have 8 of them as of now compared to the 181 Warhawk Recruiting ribbons.

Last edited:
EDIT x2: In order to dodge missles while flying, you can do a barrel roll to shake them off.

LOL or fly straight at the persion firing at you. I was hovering just over a ridge and a warhawk was incoming so I fired a homing missile at it. The guy continued flying straight towards me and my homing missile blew me up.

Kcirdor Suicide.

LOL or fly straight at the persion firing at you. I was hovering just over a ridge and a warhawk was incoming so I fired a homing missile at it. The guy continued flying straight towards me and my homing missile blew me up.

Kcirdor Suicide.

I don't know if it's possible, but maybe he shot your homing missle. Maybe your missle hit the ridge. I've killed myself quite a few times when accidently firing off TOW missles and the setting them off right on front of my plane.

So I was browsing the Warhawk messageboard :)covri:) and I found this posted this morning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject : There ARE vigilantes out there....

The followin' was after I received my Wing Leader rank, 'n I thought I was gonna be on top of the world! Little did I know that my games of 30+ points were soon to be over...at least for the day...

This a true story, explainin' what happened when me 'n two of my Clan members were in an INTENSE TDM. Every single stage, whether it was Omega Factory to the Badlands, there was this ONE guy who practically RAPED ME every which way! He ALWAYS stayed in his Warhawk/Nemesis, he was a 1st Lieutenant, 'n he was NOT part of any Clan. His name...AsaPW....I don't know why, but this guy, once I came into the server, he would not let off me at all. Even when my teammates we're tryin' to wail on him, he woudn't give it much thought, 'n IMMEDIATELY went to get ME! I kept askin' myself, "What the hell does this guy WANT with me?!?" I even went as far as to ask my teammates what they thought, 'n got silence as a response.

Anyone else had just ONE guy wail on ya like they were a friggin' paid hitman or somethin'? God knows I've had QUITE a few myself.

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=warhawk&thread.id=296473
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PWND.

Honestly, I wasn't even going after the dood.

So I was browsing the Warhawk messageboard :)covri:) and I found this posted this morning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject : There ARE vigilantes out there....

The followin' was after I received my Wing Leader rank, 'n I thought I was gonna be on top of the world! Little did I know that my games of 30+ points were soon to be over...at least for the day...

This a true story, explainin' what happened when me 'n two of my Clan members were in an INTENSE TDM. Every single stage, whether it was Omega Factory to the Badlands, there was this ONE guy who practically RAPED ME every which way! He ALWAYS stayed in his Warhawk/Nemesis, he was a 1st Lieutenant, 'n he was NOT part of any Clan. His name...AsaPW....I don't know why, but this guy, once I came into the server, he would not let off me at all. Even when my teammates we're tryin' to wail on him, he woudn't give it much thought, 'n IMMEDIATELY went to get ME! I kept askin' myself, "What the hell does this guy WANT with me?!?" I even went as far as to ask my teammates what they thought, 'n got silence as a response.

Anyone else had just ONE guy wail on ya like they were a friggin' paid hitman or somethin'? God knows I've had QUITE a few myself.

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=warhawk&thread.id=296473
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PWND.

Honestly, I wasn't even going after the dood.

for me I go through games where I am the best out there. Then I have a game where I die 29 times. Like everyone is out to get me.

I am no longer allowed to play level 1 games :(, I actually won the volunteer ribbon on my last level 1 game instead of trying to rock out with my rooster out. But I still got 4 ribbons for that game.

for me I go through games where I am the best out there. Then I have a game where I die 29 times. Like everyone is out to get me.

I am no longer allowed to play level 1 games :(, I actually won the volunteer ribbon on my last level 1 game instead of trying to rock out with my rooster out. But I still got 4 ribbons for that game.

Sounds like you're getting the hang of it. Level 2 rooms aren't that bad either. I still play in those pretty often. I'll join in whenever I see you in a room. You can add my brother "DatDudeMan" if you want. I got him to start playing again lastnight. He's Enigma on these boards.

I like how a please sticky request is going ignored on a thread Asa posts on :lol:

was hoping to get it stickied for the growing number of PS3 users on the forums But the thread diverted a bit from its intended purpose. The thread went from post your ID to talk of exploits on PSN. Eh but the thread could still be usefull if anyone wants to find out about some of the online gaming on the PS3.

was hoping to get it stickied for the growing number of PS3 users on the forums But the thread diverted a bit from its intended purpose. The thread went from post your ID to talk of exploits on PSN. Eh but the thread could still be usefull if anyone wants to find out about some of the online gaming on the PS3.

Yeah, sorry about that. My fault. Next time I wanna talk Warhawk, I'll just make a whole new thread.

My ID is RB25
I mainly play 2k8 currently.

ID: kfaulk99

Games: COD4 & Madden'08

Just got the system and the games. Haven't played Madden online yet. Been playing COD4 and I am currently being pwn3d by many. :hihi:

But I'm getting better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom