Psych (1 Viewer)

Chinny

Cinnamon and Desperation
Reaction score
Does anyone else watch this show? Watching the Dual Spires ep. Absolutely BEST episode of the show. Non stop inside jokes for Twin Peeks fans

I have been watching the show from the beginning...one of my favorites. I LOL constantly with some of the jokes the writers put in.

I watch when I catch it. I really like it though. It's kinda cheesy but funny.

I dvr the series and enjoy watching them at night before bed. I never watched Twin Peaks, but it was pretty obvious last night exactly what Dual Spires was supposed to lampoon, especially with the old Twin Peaks cast members.

This show is finally coming to an end. I've enjoyed it over the 8 seasons. This is one show you can watch on Netflix. Check it out if you haven't yet. They plan on making a TV movie next.

My GF and I started watching it on Netflix about a month ago. We're somewhere in season 4 now.

This show is finally coming to an end. I've enjoyed it over the 8 seasons. This is one show you can watch on Netflix. Check it out if you haven't yet. They plan on making a TV movie next.

Where'd you see the info about the TV movie? I haven't seen that yet.

I've been watching Psych from the beginning and have really enjoyed it. However, I have to admit that the show is on the decline. I don't know whether it is because they run out of material or forget what made they show work, but it happens to a lot of series. I feel like as the show has gone on, the silliness has been exchanged for stupidity. Shawn started off as a slacker genius with great detective skills that he learned from his father and they've dumbed his character down over the years. It's still funny most of the time, but it's not as great as it was.

They haven't confirmed making a TV movie, but USA does like to make TV Movies out of its 'characters'. My apologies for taking the speculation as confirmation.

Yea, I think the characters have grown to the point where they can't really continue to grow. Before they get too stale and end up going one or two seasons too long they decided to go ahead and end it now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom