PT Blows up Sunday (1 Viewer)

Im just trying to do a put up or shut up to end the bickering for a few weeks. but it appears that nobody is too confident in bush putting up a good game rushing the ball.

truck man, it appears everything you have said about bush has been was wrong so far. you may want to check your source.

actually my sources havn't been wrong, as i stated over and over to you that as long as Bush stayed healthy that he'd be the guy, well he didn't saty healthy and he lost his job. i don't think anyone could sit here and say with a straight face that they didn't think Mike Bell was the best Running Back in a Saints uniform. it took injuries for him to get on the field and now he's injured so Bush better have a similar type output or he will not take his place. do i think it's possible? TBD, but i'm told Bush will get his chances this week. and i think if he's given the reps needed to get into a groove running the ball i think we'll see a better Bush then we've seen this year, but i don't think anyone will run the ball better than Bell.

Ummm......did you guys actually watch PT play those couple downs last weekend? He was wearing a huge knee brace and was slow. I also noticed he struggled to change direction. He didn't look capable of gaining more than three yards on the ground much less "blowing up". Hopefully he'll be better this week but using last week as a guide he had a long way to go. I think this why we've been hearing Lynell Hamilton has been getting some reps.

Ummm......did you guys actually watch PT play those couple downs last weekend? He was wearing a huge knee brace and was slow. I also noticed he struggled to change direction. He didn't look capable of gaining more than three yards on the ground much less "blowing up". Hopefully he'll be better this week but using last week as a guide he had a long way to go. I think this why we've been hearing Lynell Hamilton has been getting some reps.

he looked slow and plodding even before the injury to his knee because of the extra weight he put on. now with that injury it has only compounded that aspect further. i expect PT to recover, but as i warned many people that after he bulked up, he wasn't going to be th PT we had seen the past 2 years.

he looked slow and plodding even before the injury to his knee because of the extra weight he put on. now with that injury it has only compounded that aspect further. i expect PT to recover, but as i warned many people that after he bulked up, he wasn't going to be th PT we had seen the past 2 years.

he looked pretty dang good to me.

PT will have a monster day Sunday. Everyone seems to jump on the PT wagon and onto the Bell banwagon. Bell is a great strong back don't get me wrong, I love him in a saints uni. Don't forget PT is a beast and has worked his way to our lead back. His work ethic is unbelievable and we all know how much stronger he got in the offseason to be our lead back. PT is playing with a chip on his shoulder and is going to have a great day against the Bills Sunday.

Nice call. I figured he would have a nice day but when he did not get a carry in the first half I thought for sure that he was not heeled up. Then he got on the field and he showed everyone that he was the man!

T

Just wanted to add that Evans made some devastating blocks on PT's long runs. He's been quite an upgrade at FB.

PT will have a monster day Sunday. Everyone seems to jump on the PT wagon and onto the Bell banwagon. Bell is a great strong back don't get me wrong, I love him in a saints uni. Don't forget PT is a beast and has worked his way to our lead back. His work ethic is unbelievable and we all know how much stronger he got in the offseason to be our lead back. PT is playing with a chip on his shoulder and is going to have a great day against the Bills Sunday.

I wonder what you were thinking at halftime. or when he came out winded after 2 runs. Kudo's to you for the prediction. PT is the man. Actually I'd say PT, MB and LH are interchangeable but I'd still go with PT. He will only get better as his conditioning improves.

Very nice. I enjoy this post. You are very right, alot of people have forgot about PT23. They will remember very soon!

Mike Bell WHO!?!?!
That's is so wrong Mike Bell is a good player....With him Pierre and Reggie this team could do alot of damage... Get well soon Bell!!!

Pierre was a pleasant reminder of what we had at the end of last year with Bush and PT. I was very happy with his performance and hopeful re-emergence as the lead rusher.

That's is so wrong Mike Bell is a good player....With him Pierre and Reggie this team could do alot of damage... Get well soon Bell!!!

this is a great team attitude to have there miss thomas (?)

i hope that your lil bro gets a fat extention in the offseason so he can buy you even more coats that are even warmer than the one you have on in you photo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom