PT Blows up Sunday (3 Viewers)

I'm with you on this. I'm not sure PT is fully healthy, and I'm concerned that he won't be as effective as what we are used to with him. If he's 100%, he's the best pure running back we have, I only hope he's there or close to it.

Not so sure about this anymore. These past two weeks, Bell has looked like the best runner we've had since '02.

Well I for one am looking forward to PT getting back into action, I really thought he was gonna be the compliment to Reggie and Bell has done a great job, but in all honesty, I'm still rooting for PT to be that guy, but I am still happy we have Bell...I like PT even better in the passing game though and feel that we could have both on the field at the same time, more so than we can with Bush and Bell. but having Bell has been good, specially since if we didn't have him were would we be when PT got hurt? so you cant really hate on Bell he seized the opportunity.

Well I for one am looking forward to PT getting back into action, I really thought he was gonna be the compliment to Reggie and Bell has done a great job, but in all honesty, I'm still rooting for PT to be that guy, but I am still happy we have Bell...I like PT even better in the passing game though and feel that we could have both on the field at the same time, more so than we can with Bush and Bell. but having Bell has been good, specially since if we didn't have him were would we be when PT got hurt? so you cant really hate on Bell he seized the opportunity.

I am looking forward to seeing pt on the field again too. But you sound as though mb is done. I for one dont think we've even seen the best of him yet.
Boy,there is going to be some crazy bell versus thomas threads when both get healthy! May the best man one the field win.:9:

I hope PT has a great game too. But to be honest i still don't think he is 100% yet. I wouldn't be surprised to see Hamilton get some carries. We shall see.

This

Yes, people jump onto the Bell wagon and onto the PT wagon.
I know it was a typo on your part, but it's actually true.
It's possible because it's the same wagon.
The Saints wagon or should we call it the Saints Train.
And it keeps on rollin'

This should be the Payton band wagon. This is Sean's bag of fun and he's picked the most important cog which is Brees. IMHO, the rest of our O is simply a combination of competent players willing to work and with high character. A year or two ago, we went on and on about "Payton Players" and this is the result. We would be just where we are with the receivers and backs of any other team except for Brees and Bush.

It's only too bad that Deuce got hurt. Our O would be truly unbelievable with Deuce, Reggie, Brees, Shockey, Colston, Henderson.........Moore, but in the end its all design, placement and Drew.

Bell is the best runner on our team but he does us no good hurt and on the bench. I hope our healthy RBs tear it up vs the Bills.

This would be a damn fine time for PT to have a monster game. I hope your crystal ball has been calibrated lately.

This should be the Payton band wagon. This is Sean's bag of fun and he's picked the most important cog which is Brees. IMHO, the rest of our O is simply a combination of competent players willing to work and with high character. A year or two ago, we went on and on about "Payton Players" and this is the result. We would be just where we are with the receivers and backs of any other team except for Brees and Bush.

It's only too bad that Deuce got hurt. Our O would be truly unbelievable with Deuce, Reggie, Brees, Shockey, Colston, Henderson.........Moore, but in the end its all design, placement and Drew.

I couldn't agree more. Well said.

PT will have a monster day Sunday. Everyone seems to jump on the PT wagon and onto the Bell banwagon. Bell is a great strong back don't get me wrong, I love him in a saints uni. Don't forget PT is a beast and has worked his way to our lead back. His work ethic is unbelievable and we all know how much stronger he got in the offseason to be our lead back. PT is playing with a chip on his shoulder and is going to have a great day against the Bills Sunday.

I hope you're right I would love for PT to go off, then in the 4th quarter if he's tired, I would love for Bell to go off for the rest of the game. I don't think we have to pull for one or the other, we can pull for both.

Until a RB of ours proves they aren't fragile, I expect one and a half good games, and two and a half on the bench. Bell down, Pierre up? Bush is next in line, when Bell gets healthy. Then it'll be Pierre's turn again. Round and round we go :(

Really... why would anyone try to forget any of our backs?

I'm a fan of both of them as long as they're contributing.

What He Said!!!! and Reggie Bush & Lynell Hamilton. Who evers in a Saints uniform that can answer the call!! I finially have faith in what the Coach is doing. I see his vision and have faith in his plan.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom