PT Blows up Sunday (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
PT will have a monster day Sunday. Everyone seems to jump on the PT wagon and onto the Bell banwagon. Bell is a great strong back don't get me wrong, I love him in a saints uni. Don't forget PT is a beast and has worked his way to our lead back. His work ethic is unbelievable and we all know how much stronger he got in the offseason to be our lead back. PT is playing with a chip on his shoulder and is going to have a great day against the Bills Sunday.

people seem to have forgot just how good this guy was last year. I didnt. look forward to him having a similar game to what bell did yesterday.

Very nice. I enjoy this post. You are very right, alot of people have forgot about PT23. They will remember very soon!

Mike Bell WHO!?!?!

That's just wrong after what Mike Bell has done.

PT Blows up Sunday
<hr style="color: rgb(30, 33, 39); background-color: rgb(30, 33, 39);" size="1"> PT will have a monster day Sunday. Everyone seems to jump on the PT wagon and onto the Bell banwagon. Bell is a great strong back don't get me wrong, I love him in a saints uni. Don't forget PT is a beast and has worked his way to our lead back. His work ethic is unbelievable and we all know how much stronger he got in the offseason to be our lead back. PT is playing with a chip on his shoulder and is going to have a great day against the Bills Sunday.

I hope he has a chip on his shoulder, but I don't expect him to really have that big of a load this week.

Really... why would anyone try to forget any of our backs?

I'm a fan of both of them as long as they're contributing.

I've been wondering if we havent unleashed the screen play aspect of our O because PT hasnt been in there? We have run a few screens to Evans, but I dont recall too many screens to RB or MB. I think SP may be waiting to use PT in that aspect, hopefully we see it this weekend.

I hope you're right, the Bills run "D" is 8th in the league, averging 65 yds a game, PT has a heavy brace and hasn't seen action for awhile, I do hope you're right

people seem to have forgot just how good this guy was last year. I didnt. look forward to him having a similar game to what bell did yesterday.

I think he will have a much better day than bell. Bills are weak in the middle, with bell out PT should get the load with bush in on a handful of run and passes.

I think he will have a much better day than bell. Bills are weak in the middle, with bell out PT should get the load with bush in on a handful of run and passes.

they can't be too weak, see a couple posts above yours

Really... why would anyone try to forget any of our backs?

I'm a fan of both of them as long as they're contributing.

I agree 100%. We really have 3 great backs, just skilled in different areas. It's just up to the coaching staff to use them right. PT is a stud, and he's earned his spot.

Is Pierre 100% healthy? I see him having a good game if he is, but if he gets dinged up then what? I see Reggie having a bigger day over Pierre because of the workload they give to make sure he stays healthy. Either way we should see 100+ yds rushing.

Yes, people jump onto the Bell wagon and onto the PT wagon.
I know it was a typo on your part, but it's actually true.
It's possible because it's the same wagon.
The Saints wagon or should we call it the Saints Train.
And it keeps on rollin'

Let's all be fans of both of them and please stop with any competition talk. We are working toward the same goal of a Super Bowl. I'm sure Bell will be pulling for PT the way any classy player would and we need to be classy fans as well. This isn't intended for the OP, just Saints fans in general.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom