1.9 MB · Views: 79
  • Forte.mp3
    1.9 MB · Views: 81

St.RobE

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks. I like Forte, but we don't need him at all, we've got Duece, Pierre, and Reggie! We could address a much more needed position in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

waazup

Marques Colston's #1 Fan
Reaction score
Reggie Bush, Pierre Thomas, Deuce McAllister...that could be one scary 3-headed monster if Deuce returns to his 2006 form. I hope PT can play at 5'11'' 220 lb. He'd be a great between the tackles RB that can complement Reggie.

BTW, PT looks like a Rashard Mendenhall clone (both 5'11'' 210-220 lbs.) How did PT go undrafted?
r324ua8u.jpg

SaintSeb

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Reggie Bush, Pierre Thomas, Deuce McAllister...that could be one scary 3-headed monster if Deuce returns to his 2006 form. I hope PT can play at 5'11'' 220 lb. He'd be a great between the tackles RB that can complement Reggie.

BTW, PT looks like a Rashard Mendenhall clone (both 5'11'' 210-220 lbs.) How did PT go undrafted?
r324ua8u.jpg

PT said he was lighter coming out of college (200-205) than he is now. Otherwise, I have no idea. It was fun listening to him on WWL though. Seems like a good guy.

kc2000

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score

r324ua8u.jpg

Injuries and a lack of breakaway speed (probably because of his injuries). Mendenhall's a little faster, slightly more stout.

bobad

Son of Adam
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Pierre = 52 carries 4.8 yards per carry... :scared:

Take away that (Cardinals?) game where the Saints were 2 scores ahead and the defense stacked the line against the run, and Pierre's average is closer to 6 YPC.

Notice that Pierre carefully implied that Reggie is not a strong runner?

He weighs 215-220 now, and has a "peanut head", so he is not really a small back. :hihi:

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Take away that (Cardinals?) game where the Saints were 2 scores ahead and the defense stacked the line against the run, and Pierre's average is closer to 6 YPC.

Notice that Pierre carefully implied that Reggie is not a strong runner?

He weighs 215-220 now, and has a "peanut head", so he is not really a small back. :hihi:

Compared to PT and Deuce... Reggie isn't a strong runner... but he has his moments.

bergeaux

Building my own team!
Reaction score

That's a REALLY good question. I'm not sure how he got overlooked, but he sounds like a gamer in that interview. I wasn't paying attention to RBs in the 07' draft, so I didn't have any clue.

With his attitude, if he has the talent to go with it (which we will probably see this year), we may have an answer to what we do when Deuce retires.

Albi

- Future Hall of Famer -
Reaction score
You think common sense would tell Payton after two seasons that Reggie's Yards Per Carry is a joke and he can only make moves in open space. He's need to practice what he preaches and play the best players at that position, regardless of salary or draft position.

Interesting that PT's Interview got double the amount of views compared to Deuce's. Times are changing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom