PT, Deuce and Forte on WWL (1 Viewer)

You think common sense would tell Payton after two seasons that Reggie's Yards Per Carry is a joke and he can only make moves in open space. He's need to practice what he preaches and play the best players at that position, regardless of salary or draft position.

Interesting that PT's Interview got double the amount of views compared to Deuce's. Times are changing.

You think common sense would tell Payton after two seasons that Reggie's Yards Per Carry is a joke and he can only make moves in open space. He's need to practice what he preaches and play the best players at that position, regardless of salary or draft position.

Interesting that PT's Interview got double the amount of views compared to Deuce's. Times are changing.

It's also the first one on the list. ;) Once you listen to one, sometimes people don't have time to listen to the next one?

I wouldnt really look at that as an indicator of anything. Everytime I've listed more than one file, the first one ALWAYS has close to double the others? Dont know if people get tired of listening after the first or what?

I wouldnt really look at that as an indicator of anything. Everytime I've listed more than one file, the first one ALWAYS has close to double the others? Dont know if people get tired of listening after the first or what?

nah we just saw doooooseeeee and went with it:9:

PT is a class-act!

I hope he succeeds, and be the future replacement for Deuce. Also, saves us a draft pick this year that can go to D.

thanks st chadwick, as always!

just wanted to offer you my services as an audio engineer.
if you'd ever like the volume to be boosted, and for these recordings to sound great, i'd be happy to be of service.
pro bono of course.

once again, thanks. i always enjoy listening to the material you post.

:ezbill:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom