PT highlights (1 Viewer)

Kamara is Pierre Thomas and Reggie Bush combined.

He was a string runner who was the king of the screen game and though not a 1000 yard rusher was a all purpose player who would average 1000 season running and recieving.

Last edited:
All time great Saint.
Best I’ve ever seen in the screen game, probably because he didn’t have blazing speed and didn’t outrun his blockers. Oh and his superb balance and vision.

Love me some PT.

All time great Saint.
Best I’ve ever seen in the screen game, probably because he didn’t have blazing speed and didn’t outrun his blockers. Oh and his superb balance and vision.

Love me some PT.
And another one great observation

Great off-season post by the OP. :9:

What was the game where PT23 got 100 yds rushing AND pass receiving in the same game?

IIRC, it was vs. the Bears.

:gosaints:
I thought it was Washington.

Great off-season post by the OP. :9:

What was the game where PT23 got 100 yds rushing AND pass receiving in the same game?

IIRC, it was vs. the Bears.

does anyone happen to know how many 100/100 games there have been? It has to be pretty rare

And who has the best double triple game? Is there someone who had 220 yards rushing and 170 receiving?

I tried to look that up but didn't find it.Maybe I'll try again later.

Same here, love PT…Back in 2007 I was on a different board and for some reason there were a lot of folks who thought PT wasn’t ever going to amount to much….

Then the last game (it was meaningless as neither team was playoff bound) of the season against the Bears he had over 100 yards both rushing AND receiving….and still folks were like meaningless last game and he may not make the team next year and such….I constantly reminded those folks over the next few years how foolish they were….
PT was my first introduction that we finally had a coach that would keep a player based on his performance...not on his draft position.

Pierre Thomas did it vs. Da Bears (Dec 2007). He had 100+ yds rushing & receiving.

I was asking in NFL history

I’d be surprised if it happened more than a dozen times

And I’d imagine Roger Craig and Marshall Faulk have done it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom