PT is on Sirius right Now (1 Viewer)

<embed src="http://www.4shared.com/embed/136387567/cb077792" width="420" height="18" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed>

Recap from Thomas interview on the Fantasy Show

PT was doing the interview from after doing a food drive. States it's great to meet the fans and he wants to work harder from them.

He shared his food posioning story: Came down with food posioning during the week. Got better Friday. Went out to eat with Reggie and Heath in Buffalo and was up all night throwing up. Had to get IV before the game. Teammates where telling him he looked really sick.

Was asked about being an undrafted FA and does he feel like he has something to prove. He said yes and is always trying to prove himself.

PT talked about establishing the running game to open up the passing lanes for Drew and helping him out. States all the RB's bring some different to the game. States with a running game the offense could be unstoppable.

Spoke about the match up against the Jets. Said the Saints will have their hands full with the Jets' D. Call them electrifying and really fast on film.

Was asked if Reggie's knee is 100%. (Kind of hesitated on answering) Said he thinks Reggie is ok but did say there is something that might be bothering him that Reggie is not sharing. But believe Reggie is going to pull off a big game when they need him.

Finally, said Brown is a big loss but the other guys must step up and play well.

Good interview PT23

Edit: St Chad you are so fast!!!

I was commenting to my son during the Buffalo game that it looked like Reggie just didn't have his burst. I think he's not the same player after the knee injuries. He can still be effective, but I just don't see the old burst. As for food poisoning, you've got to drink water like crazy if you get it. It will flush your system out. It really works. Sounds like PT got IVs to get fluid that way, but I wonder if he didn't realize how important drinking several quarts of water is when that happens.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom