PT up for the FedEx Ground Player of the Week (1 Viewer)

Done X 10 and will do that daily! :9:

The dude did what he did with the damned flu. It doesn't get any more awesome than that.

I'm going to keep voting until I get bored... or hungry.

I can't wait to see him and Bell back there healthy. Going to be a thing of beauty.

:nono:

We have TWO very good power runners on this TEAM . Why is it that whenever one shines, you can be sure that there is a lot of negativity towards the other..

PT and Bell compliment each other and BOTH have done great things for this team over the last 3 weeks. Both have also battled injuries and sickness and still managed to contribute. Both of them are also team first guys who support whoever gets to do the job. We are very lucky to have them (and Reggie and Hamilton !)

^^This

Air:
Voted for Peyton Manning about 40 Times
Kolb about 40 times

Ground:
PT - 80 Times

I have a headache now from clicking the voting screen back and forth. It's the least I can do ;)

This is a tough decision for a fair-minded person. But, we are Saints fans, so I voted for PT (doing it all in 2 quarters!). Do not be surprised if Jones Drew wins this thing though, heck he deserve a small trophy or something.LOL

Flacco got my air vote.

I think Jone Drew will win it because of the 3 td's instead of PT's 2. Most people wont know the story that PT was playing with the flu and only played the second half after throwing up several times that day.

Easy vote imo. Too bad they didn't mention that he did it in one half. Voted for Manning as QB, he tore it up.

if pierre doesn't win, kanye west should jump up and say, "i'm really happy for you, imma let you finish, but pierre rushed for 126 yards and 2tds in the second half....with the flu!"

Quite honestly, I've been voting off and on all day..... Forgot the count, but it's gotta be 100 or so.....

PT's going to need more votes people....... Hardly anybody but us really know the true story behind him having the flu and only playing the second half...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom