PT up for the FedEx Ground Player of the Week (1 Viewer)

Both of those links appear to go to the video.

Nevermind, fixed already.

I wanted to vote for Kobb. He's playing his heart out and deserves some respect, but in the end had to go with Flacco.

PT is a shoe in for me. He put up more yards then other two in just one half.

Last edited:
Both of those links appear to go to the video.

Nevermind, fixed already.

I wanted to vote for Kobb. He's playing his heart out and deserves some respect, but in the end had to go with Flacco.

PT is a shoe in for me. He put up more yards then other two in just one half.

i voted for Kolb just because we played him last week and he looked good and played great against the lowly Chiefs, but Peyton will win it... and of course, gotta get PT23 the win, we need to vote as many times as we can...

MAKE IT HAPPEN... that'll be 3 straight weeks with a Saints player..

WHO DAT!

20 quick votes from me. Go Pierre. Those numbers were all in one half. whaaaaaatt??

well PT had 9 fewer touches than MJD. With his yards per touch he could have has over 200 yards with the same touhes.

Watching that video on NFL.COM really underline how big an aquisition Heath Evans really was for the running game. On the first PT run he makes the initial block and the turns around and come back and help remove another few Bills defenders. I noticed that on several other runs. He blocks the defender in front of him and then turn and blocks whoever tries to catch PT from the behind.

I was also very impressed by Nicks, Shockey and especially Colston who were blocking inside the 5 on both PT's TDs

Mike bell who?

:nono:

We have TWO very good power runners on this TEAM . Why is it that whenever one shines, you can be sure that there is a lot of negativity towards the other..

PT and Bell compliment each other and BOTH have done great things for this team over the last 3 weeks. Both have also battled injuries and sickness and still managed to contribute. Both of them are also team first guys who support whoever gets to do the job. We are very lucky to have them (and Reggie and Hamilton !)

I lost count of how many times I voted for him...... Probably about 40x's......

If we get him in that will be 3 weeks in a row that a SAINT has made FedEX player of the week.

EVERYONE, go there and vote as many times as you can..... Thomas needs to win this / it will help in alot more ways than you think...... (we lost Bell for the time being, but it will help the moral and confidence in everyone on this team).

I voted for PT and Kevin Kolb. I figured we owed him something for last week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom