PT up for the FedEx Ground Player of the Week (1 Viewer)

He deserves to win just based on the fact that it was all done in the 2nd half and he had the freakin' flu.

It's too bad they didn't note that PT's yards were all in the second half. Let's see, that's a pace for (gets out the calculator) 252 yards for the game.

This is a tough decision for a fair-minded person. But, we are Saints fans, so I voted for PT (doing it all in 2 quarters!). Do not be surprised if Jones Drew wins this thing though, heck he deserve a small trophy or something.LOL

Flacco got my air vote.

i voted for Kolb just because we played him last week and he looked good and played great against the lowly Chiefs, but Peyton will win it... and of course, gotta get PT23 the win, we need to vote as many times as we can...

MAKE IT HAPPEN... that'll be 3 straight weeks with a Saints player..

WHO DAT!

I voted for Kolb as well :) Gotta give the guy some credit, in his 1st two starts, he's played pretty well.

That video didn't point out that PT did those numbers IN LESS THAN A HALF of football. That's much more impressive than MJDs numbers in a full game IMHO.

He deserves to win just based on the fact that it was all done in the 2nd half and he had the freakin' flu.

Yep. More yards than any other back last week, and did it in 28 minutes while battling the flu. Also, it was also basically his first game except for the one play at Philly.

This would be terrific, not just for Pierre, but for our O-line. First three weeks, they will have blocked for the FedEX air and ground player.

Voted PT x 20! Keep voting everyone! PT did all that with the stomach flu AND in only 2 quarters versus 4 quarters for MJD. Amazing!

I voted for Kolb a few times in an attempt to create a QB controversy in Philly if he wins! I feel like we are going to see Philly in the dome again this year in the playoffs.

We have THREE very good power runners on this TEAM . Why is it that whenever one shines, you can be sure that there is a lot of negativity towards the other..HOW CAN YOU FORGET HAMITON?!?!?:idunno:

Just voted another 20x PT really deserve this one

From Billy M's blog
I thought you might enjoy this interesting story from this past weekend:
The night before and day of the Buffalo game, if you would've seen Pierre Thomas face-to-face, you would've thought he was on his deathbed. The guy couldn't even come out for pre-game warm-ups because he was so sick. Instead he was laid out in the training room underneath the stadium with 2 bags of IV and was tossing and turning with some weird moaning sounds. That being said, the man came out the second half and played an inspiring half of the game. And in my opinion sealed the game for the Saints! What an inspirational performance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom