pull for denver to eek out a very hard fought emotional victory (1 Viewer)

Win or lose, we need their defense to be on the field for a long time.

I picked Denver to finish 3rd in their division prior to the season and still think there's a decent chance of that happening. They're not world beaters. We don't need any favors to beat them if we play a complete game. Now, don't get me wrong, any favors are welcome. But, if we play a solid game we will have our opportunities to win.

Raiders have the look this year.... offense clicking as defense comes along

God, I want this game bad. Living in Denver and having to put up with their fans for over two decades have put the Donkeys in my top three personally reviled teams. The past two times that I've got to see the Saints up here (seems like they haven't been to N.O. in a looong time), not only did they lose, but we've had to endure an unnecessary rash of **** from their obnoxious fans at those games. The people up here seriously can't fathom that there are people who actually are fans of other teams.

Like, I want this win as bad as a Falcons win. The fleur de lis will be flying in my car and office all week.

I'm just ranting at this point, but our run game resurgence and watching the Dorks get gashed by running backs right now has me very, very hopeful.

Crazy turn of events

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom