Pull Winston (1 Viewer)

There is literally no other option at this point…. If everything isn’t perfect around him…. We can’t even move the ball. It’s sad.

Last edited:
I'm thinking as much as it maybe Winston and his fit, our OC has yet to call a game where the offense had a rythym and with the talent on this offense they should be able to move the ball for more than 2 quarters in three weeks of play.

If Allen does not pull Winston, he should not be coach. That is his responsibility to make the tough decisions. Winston is injured and not playing well. It is time for a change. Give Dalton a try.

Giving Dalton a try may be a good idea. That way he can get killed while Winston gets better and the incompetent line and lame play calling gets worked out.

Hopefully the red rocket will last long enough under these conditions for us to heal up and PC to call a decent game.

In all seriousness, it's too bad Hill is hurt. At least he could run from the never ending pressure we are allowing.

Giving Dalton a try may be a good idea. That way he can get killed while Winston gets better and the incompetent line and lame play calling gets worked out.

Hopefully the red rocket will last long enough under these conditions for us to heal up and PC to call a decent game.

In all seriousness, it's too bad Hill is hurt. At least he could run from the never ending pressure we are allowing.
Every quarterback who can’t read a defense has “never ending pressure.”

I really think this payton style of play is outdated.(2011) We need something different.

I'm thinking as much as it maybe Winston and his fit, our OC has yet to call a game where the offense had a rythym and with the talent on this offense they should be able to move the ball for more than 2 quarters in three weeks of play.

We can’t blame Pete for Jameis making a bad read or throwing the ball over a receiver’s head.

I happen to think Dalton could perform like Ryan Tanneyhill with our talent. He can find and hit open receivers as well as audible out of bad plays. Doesn’t have the arm talent as Jameis but much smarter QB.

I really think this payton style of play is outdated.(2011) We need something different.
This isn't the 2011 offense...this is the scaled down 2017+ offense: 4 curls and a checkdown...only diff is the occasional deep shot thrown in.

We're not running deep corner routes, drags...or hell deep routes with complimentary routes to draw the safety off....we run 3 curls with Olave sprinting deep.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom