Pulled from Philly site <<<<MERGED>>>> (1 Viewer)

I was at the Game... Sitting in section 118... Behind the team... I can tell you that after the third quarter and after the sharper TD myself the three guys I was with and about thirty other saints fans were standing behind the team... but for some reason no people wearing green were to be found. So what ever this guy was smoking, he needs to share because it smells like the strong stuff. Don't believe this for one second I WAS PRESENT FOR THIS TALL TAIL.

The coaches and players were waiving to us but I never saw SP even acknowledge the crowd... then again I was the second drunkest person in philly... after this guy

TeenWolfsDad.jpg

Ummm that's arrogance if you ask me. SP better slow it down and take one game at a time...next thing you know, he'll be booking flights to Miami by week 5 and ordering ring sizes for the team. Let's get a grip people. Your team is exceptional...don't spoil it and become the next version of Cowboys.

Why wouldn't SP book flights to Miami by week 5. I would think it wise to book flights at least 2 weeks in advance of a travel date to save money. Afterall, we play in Miami in week 7. He should probably check Orbitz now for goodness sakes. Hat's off SP.

:mwink:

We're probably not that Amish if a camera took a random shot of the dome audience during Saints Eagles 2006 only to show a shirt that reads

"@@@@ da Eagles"

Why wouldn't SP book flights to Miami by week 5. I would think it wise to book flights at least 2 weeks in advance of a travel date to save money. Afterall, we play in Miami in week 7. He should probably check Orbitz now for goodness sakes. Hat's off SP.

HA! Good stuff

you know... people visit other team's message boards

so saying this on the Giants forums is probably not wise:

link:

http://boards.giants.com/forums/5/1449908/ShowThread.aspx
LOL yep that's me...and I didn't say anything there that I didn't say here. There were people whining about Reid's PC, saying he didn't give the Saints enough props. I said several times in the thread (link below) that if whining about not getting more recognition sets your crotch on fire, go for it. http://www.saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123188http://www.saintsreport.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2250802&postcount=7

The "cajuns are worse than amish" comment was a joke...amish don't curse and whatnot. I was stunned that I got a warning here for using an abbreviation for the F word, saying it was masking profanity. I've been suspended from EMB and GMB for using profanity so I've been working on toning it down LOL, or so I thought. Yet I come here and get a warning the very first night I'm posting for using an abbreviation that's acceptable on those other boards.
wacko.gif

holy schnikes. you just exposed that woman as a total *****. Very good find. She is a waste of space.
LOL lighten up sparky.

We're probably not that Amish if a camera took a random shot of the dome audience during Saints Eagles 2006 only to show a shirt that reads

"@@@@ da Eagles"
laugh.gif
Very true. That skank got famous because of that shirt.

Haha how's that for timing...I didn't know you played dolphins. Too funny.

I still think you guys are looking ahead to the SB too soon...it certainly seems you have all the pieces in place to win the division and go into the playoffs, but so much can happen between now and then. My team is the perfect example...who would have expected the Eagles to go to the NFCCG last year when we sucked it up so bad during the season?? It's quite possible this could be "your year"...if you get there, I'll cheer for your team to win it all. Even though it means yet another team got a trophy before mine did.

I dont care if we make friends or not, I love seeing us blow teams like the Eagles out. I was at princeton this weekend watching the game and there were so many eagles fans, and they all were talking trash until the 3rd quarter then they got real quiet. Your going to see us beat a lot of teams in this fashion this year, with our D creating turnovers we are the scariest team in the NFL. Brees will light anybody up.

didn't see this over here, so I thought I would share and get your thoughts!!!!!!! true or false?

<TABLE id=post1889691 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: transparent 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: transparent 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: transparent 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: transparent 1px solid" class=alt2 width=175>Stuck in New England

reputation_pos.gif

Philadelphia%20Flyers.gif
Philadelphia%20Eagles.gif
San%20Antonio%20Spurs.gif
Baltimore%20Orioles.gif

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: transparent 1px solid" id=td_post_1889691 class=alt1><!-- icon and title -->Sean Payton
<HR style="COLOR: transparent" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I was at that game yesterday. Great seats. 10 rows back on the Saints side. I came into the game not sure what to expect with Kolb back there and the O-Line mess. Other than Shockey the Saints are a likeable team and not one to get upset about a loss to. Until it happened that is.

I could not believe what I saw Payton do and say to the fans towards the end of the game. When the Saints scored to make it 41-21 he came back close to the fans and started waiving them away yelling "Go Home - the beating is over. Go home! Then he put his left hand up with 4 fingers up and the right with 1. he literally did this for about 10 minutes yelling at the fans and the fans yelling back. It ******d me off to the point that I started yelling back that it's freakin September, Payton. There was actually some large assistant coach holding him back and telling him to stop. I'm sure this got little to no media play. My buddy next to me didn't even see it go down until I started yelling

Unreal. I want the guy's team to suffer now.

I can't speak for all sections but I can say the Saints fans near me were morons as well. You would have thought they won the SuperBowl the way they were acting. It's as if Payton and the fans just forget that they got lucky to see a backup QB on a perfect weather day. It's a good win for them...but let's not get carried away so early

anywho...I expect fans to act like this. But a head coach? Has anyone seen something like this before?

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

^ ***

The "cajuns are worse than amish" comment was a joke...amish don't curse and whatnot.

I think you just don't know squat about Cajuns :shrug:

But I'm all for education - what you're doing in this post here is what Cajuns refer to as "crawfishing"

nice try :9:

LOL lighten up sparky.

laugh.gif
Very true. That skank got famous because of that shirt.

Haha how's that for timing...I didn't know you played dolphins. Too funny.

I still think you guys are looking ahead to the SB too soon...it certainly seems you have all the pieces in place to win the division and go into the playoffs, but so much can happen between now and then. My team is the perfect example...who would have expected the Eagles to go to the NFCCG last year when we sucked it up so bad during the season?? It's quite possible this could be "your year"...if you get there, I'll cheer for your team to win it all. Even though it means yet another team got a trophy before mine did.

Well, I give you credit for having the courage to return after that outing. You possibly should give your peeps more credit. Not wise to post comments about how bad that board is on here...you may lose home cred. Speaking of, i need to +rep Razor.

The "cajuns are worse than amish" comment was a joke...amish don't curse and whatnot. I was stunned that I got a warning here for using an abbreviation for the F word, saying it was masking profanity. I've been suspended from EMB and GMB for using profanity so I've been working on toning it down LOL, or so I thought. Yet I come here and get a warning the very first night I'm posting for using an abbreviation that's acceptable on those other boards.
wacko.gif

From the Posting Guidelines that you agreed to when you signed up on this board:

Thinly veiled profanity is unacceptable.. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or not at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while s**t or sh*t" are not. Using "F'n", "Effin" or other such slang will not fly either, and may result in your permissions being removed.

Also from the Posting Guidelines, which you may want to take some time and read:

As you all know, our moderators are volunteers and moderating is not a perfect science. They have been instructed to enforce the policy exercising as much restraint as possible and in such a way to encourage free expression of opinion. Your support of their volunteerism is appreciated and calling the Admins, Mods, or Mentors out publicly on the forum is an invitation to be banned. Questions can be made by private message or email. In other words If you have a problem with the way this board is run, or any of the members moderating it, do not post your dissatisfaction or question policy publicly, send an PM to Andrus. We will not tolerate what we consider public undermining.

I think you just don't know squat about Cajuns :shrug:

But I'm all for education - what you're doing in this post here is what Cajuns refer to as "crawfishing"

nice try :9:
Haha...I know nothing about cajuns to be honest...guess that's obvious! Besides, it was intended as an extreme comparison silly. Not many groups of people can compare to the amish....unless cajuns only wash on Saturday's out of a pitcher and bowl?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom