Pulling Brees for Taysom Hill is stupid and unproductive. It screws up offensive rhythm! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
The Saints should be up by at least 17 points, they are playing like middle school girls at recess!

The Saints should be up by at least 17 points, they are playing like middle school girls at recess!

This has to be Payton's worst calling game in his entire time as the Saint's coach! Absolutely insane, they are playing right into the defense's hands every single play. This is beyond despicably sickening! They are playing so horrific, the only reason they aren't down by 3 touchdowns i s because the Bears are so inept offensively, For God's sake, can the Saint's offensive do anything right! I'm on the verge of having a damn heart attack, I have never witnessed such insane stupidity on a football field!!!

This has to be Payton's worst calling game in his entire time as the Saint's coach! Absolutely insane, they are playing right into the defense's hands every single play. This is beyond despicably sickening! They are playing so horrific, the only reason they aren't down by 3 touchdowns i s because the Bears are so inept offensively, For God's sake, can the Saint's offensive do anything right! I'm on the verge of having a damn heart attack, I have never witnessed such insane stupidity on a football field!!!

Yeah, way to pull your head out of your rear end!!!

Yeah, way to pull your head out of your rear end!!!

Saint's defensive secondary sucks worse than a Bourbon street prostitute with no lips! What do these low IQ idiots do all damn week long? This is truly a sickening display, I would have never been able to keep any job during my entire lifetime if I had ABSOLUTELY NO BRAINS LIKE THESE CLOWNS!!!

Saint's defensive secondary sucks worse than a Bourbon street prostitute with no lips! What do these low IQ idiots do all damn week long? This is truly a sickening display, I would have never been able to keep any job during my entire lifetime if I had ABSOLUTELY NO BRAINS LIKE THESE CLOWNS!!!

Sure enough, insane dumbarse Payton starts right off running the damn ball right in the middle of the damn line. At least run from side to side and make the defenders lose their breath, you no brain idiot!!!

dRIV

This is a pathetic fricking joke, absolutely zero ability to think, brain dead, scum-ridden, overpaid, fricking asinine derelicts of monumental fricking proportions, Absolutely insane stupidity beyond belief, I have made it a point to never purchase any products that are advertised on a Saint's broadcast strictly on damn principle!!!

This is a pathetic fricking joke, absolutely zero ability to think, brain dead, scum-ridden, overpaid, fricking asinine derelicts of monumental fricking proportions, Absolutely insane stupidity beyond belief, I have made it a point to never purchase any products that are advertised on a Saint's broadcast strictly on damn principle!!!
YOU gosh darned CHEATING corksoaking forkING CHEATING REFS!!!!!!!!

GET THAT #22 OFF THE DAMN TEAM FOR THE SAINTS, HE IS A COMPLETE RETARD!!!!!!

#22 COST THE SAINTS THE DAMN GAME, I SAME SO SICK OF THESE HORRIBLE TRASHLY PLAYERS THE SAINTS DIG OUT OF SOME GARBAGE PLAY IN THE DEFENSIVE SECONDARY, I COULD SEE THIS INSANE sheet HAPPENING EVERY DAMN DRIVE IN TRIRD QUARTER WHEN THE SAINTS WERE BUSY SMOKING CRACK OR SOMETHING. IT IS AN ABSOLUTE MIRACLE THAT THIS TEAM WON A DIVISION TITLE, MUCH LESS A SUPER BOWL, BECAUSE THEY ARE A BUNCH OF OVERPAID, NO IQ, INSANE PUNKS WHO HAVE ZERO HEART AND THAT PUNK DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR SHOULD BE FIRED!!! I AM SO SICK OF THIS INSANE sheet WEEK AFTER WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#22 COST THE SAINTS THE DAMN GAME, I SAME SO SICK OF THESE HORRIBLE TRASHLY PLAYERS THE SAINTS DIG OUT OF SOME GARBAGE PLAY IN THE DEFENSIVE SECONDARY, I COULD SEE THIS INSANE sheet HAPPENING EVERY DAMN DRIVE IN TRIRD QUARTER WHEN THE SAINTS WERE BUSY SMOKING CRACK OR SOMETHING. IT IS AN ABSOLUTE MIRACLE THAT THIS TEAM WON A DIVISION TITLE, MUCH LESS A SUPER BOWL, BECAUSE THEY ARE A BUNCH OF OVERPAID, NO IQ, INSANE PUNKS WHO HAVE ZERO HEART AND THAT PUNK DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR SHOULD BE FIRED!!! I AM SO SICK OF THIS INSANE sheet WEEK AFTER WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I PRAY EVERY SINGLE MINUTE OF THE DAY THAT I COULD WIN THE LOTTERY JUST SO I COULD LEAVE THIS SUBHUMAN STATE THAT HAS ABSOLUTE ZERO CAPACITY TO EVER DO ANYTHING GREAT!!! BREES AND PAYTON, ITS BEEN 11 YEARS SINCE YOU WON ANYTHING YOU CLOWNS, HOW ABOUT DOING SOMETHING NORMAL AND ACTUALLY EARN YOUR PAYCHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I PRAY EVERY SINGLE MINUTE OF THE DAY THAT I COULD WIN THE LOTTERY JUST SO I COULD LEAVE THIS SUBHUMAN STATE THAT HAS ABSOLUTE ZERO CAPACITY TO EVER DO ANYTHING GREAT!!! BREES AND PAYTON, ITS BEEN 11 YEARS SINCE YOU WON ANYTHING YOU CLOWNS, HOW ABOUT DOING SOMETHING NORMAL AND ACTUALLY EARN YOUR PAYCHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF THE NFL ADMINISTRATION DOES NOT SUSPEND THAT SUBHUMAN PUNK WHO PUNCHED # 22 FOR THE SAINTS, I WILL TAKE UP A PUBLIC DRIVE TO GET ENOUGH MONEY TO ACQUIRE ENOUGH MONEY TO FILE A LAWSUIT AGAINST THE NFL BECAUSE IS BLATANTLY OBVIOUS THAT THEY ARE DELIBERATELY CAUSING DAMAGE TO THE SAINT'S FRANCHISE WEEK AFTER WEEK!

BREES IS SO OVERRATED, HE SUCKS HORRIBLY , HE IS ABSOLUTELY A DISGRACE AND OVERPAID BEYOND BELIEF!!! HE HAS THROWN AT LEAST 15 PASSES OFF TARGET IN THIS GAME, AT LEAST!!!!!

IF THE NFL ADMINISTRATION DOES NOT SUSPEND THAT SUBHUMAN PUNK WHO PUNCHED # 22 FOR THE SAINTS, I WILL TAKE UP A PUBLIC DRIVE TO GET ENOUGH MONEY TO ACQUIRE ENOUGH MONEY TO FILE A LAWSUIT AGAINST THE NFL BECAUSE IS BLATANTLY OBVIOUS THAT THEY ARE DELIBERATELY CAUSING DAMAGE TO THE SAINT'S FRANCHISE WEEK AFTER WEEK!

BREES IS SO OVERRATED, HE SUCKS HORRIBLY , HE IS ABSOLUTELY A DISGRACE AND OVERPAID BEYOND BELIEF!!! HE HAS THROWN AT LEAST 15 PASSES OFF TARGET IN THIS GAME, AT LEAST!!!!!
OMG, THESE STUPID bastageS PUNTED , I CANT BELIEVE WHAT I AM WATCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, THESE STUPID bastageS PUNTED , I CANT BELIEVE WHAT I AM WATCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE NFL IS TRYING TO STEAK THIS GAME FROM THE SAINTS, I DESPISE THESE NFL bastageS, EVERY SINCE THE SAINTS WON THE SUPER BOWL THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THIS TO THEM!!!!

LETS GO BREES, WIN THE DAMN GAME, YOU PUNK, A FEW 1ST DOWNS AND BY A MIRACLE YOU WILL ESCAPE WITH A WIN, YOU NUMSKULL!!!

THE NFL IS TRYING TO STEAK THIS GAME FROM THE SAINTS, I DESPISE THESE NFL bastageS, EVERY SINCE THE SAINTS WON THE SUPER BOWL THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THIS TO THEM!!!!

LETS GO BREES, WIN THE DAMN GAME, YOU PUNK, A FEW 1ST DOWNS AND BY A MIRACLE YOU WILL ESCAPE WITH A WIN, YOU NUMSKULL!!!

HURRY UP, MAKE THEM HAVE DEFENSIVE PASS INTERFERENCE PENALTY AND SHOVE THE BALL DOWN THOSE CHEATING SCUM FROM CHICAGO'S THROAT!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom