Pulling for KC (1 Viewer)

Titans / or Chiefs are fine by me. (y)

As long as they keep the 49ers, or Rodgers from winning another Super Bowl. Niner fans, and the Network Rodgers enthusiasts would be un-bearable for an entire off-season professing their greatness...

For me its Green Bay. The endless Rodgers talk is the last thing I want to hear.

II really don't pull for anybody.....but I feel like the Chefs are the best team going forward. They have the best offense, and the best QB and even their D is not bad at all....and in this last game they proved that they have guts too. I think the 9rs vs the Chefs will be this year's SB, and the Chefs will win it all....

Pulling for the Chiefs is like Pulling for the Falcons. That is not going to happen here

i want to see titans win it all. It’s the only team that’s drawing authentic emotion from me right now...

I feel like nfl is going for a super bowl 1 rematch though...

I'm on board with the Chiefs...I grew up in Omaha and there are a lot of Chiefs fans and I have several family and friends who live in KC also and are season ticket holders. They have always been respectful towards me and the Saints. So I'm pulling for the Chiefs. I wanted to see Saints vs Chiefs SB last year but we were robbed of that match up.

I’d love for the Titans to take it all. Love Henry. Love coach Vrabel. I’d love for Kenny V to get a ring.

I’d be more than okay with Andy Reid finally winning one. I adore Patrick Mahomes. My only hesitancy against completely rooting for them is because of Nick Wright. He irks the hell out of me. He already is sickening to listen to when he slobbers over Mahomes w/out a chip. Imagine how insufferable he’ll be if Pat wins it all.

Concerning Green Bay...I have always loved the Packer fans. I think their devotion to their team no matter the record and the college type energy their games give off mirror our franchise. What keeps me from ever pulling for them is that wet pimple ARod. His arrogance annoys me to no end. He’s great- I’d never argue that. But, he’s a pompous lick of a human so I hope Green Bay goes down in flame.

KC. They should have been in Super Bowl last year.

It was funny to me, that last year, when NE beat KC, Brady went to the KC locker room, to meet Mahomes & told him, “just keep working hard.”
So this year when KC beat NE, I was hoping that Mahomes made it over to the NE locker room to tell Brady, “just keep working hard, Tom.” ??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom