Pulling for the Titans (1 Viewer)

I always loved Kenny V. He always played with his hair on fire and he still shows mad love to the team and the city. I’d love for him to get a ring.

Besides that, I really like the Titans in general and Vrabel is a hell of a coach. I’d love for them to win it.

Also, it seems appropriate that the Titans began the 00’s with a Super Bowl appearance and may begin the 20’s with another.

A team whose ownership stole the team out of Houston out of spite and refused to give Houston the rights to the Oilers, despite not using them anymore. A team that has Kenny Vaccaro, one of the douchiest players in the NFL, and an aggy quarterback.

No thanks. Andy Reid and the KC fanbase rule. Go Kermit. I expect KC to put a pretty ugly beat down on them. Tennessee is a fluke.

Yeah, Tennessee or KC all the way for me, but more Tennessee since they haven’t one anything ever.

I like the Henry play, but Tannehill was on his way to being a backup and then out of the league before this season, like a Jim Plunkett story. I want to see the small market team win it all.

Titans all the way. If they won the SB it'd be bittersweet because I know the Saints are a better team overall...just not when it mattered. :(

agreed, go Titans, Go Cheifs... then in a far distance the 9ers and way last is the Packers.. I cant take a year of the Aaron Rogers slobbering

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom