punt/kickoff td------- where'd they go? (1 Viewer)

soupcan dan

just the salad please
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
boy we're overdue---in fact the whole league is. i can't remember the last return td for us or any team this year----- good coaching or new rules?

It's hard to find a kick or punt return without a penalty flag.
If a kickoff goes to the endzone, a lot more bad things can happen than good if you try to run it out.
It looks like the league would rather it that way.

Why is this guy even on the team?
Not a fan of TLL either but he played good today. He made a great catch on a 3rd down and actually had a couple of decent punt returns. Will say though every time he fields a punt he looks like he could fumble.

boy we're overdue---in fact the whole league is. i can't remember the last return td for us or any team this year----- good coaching or new rules?

Well the Chargers did have a punt return against the Steelers last Sunday night and they needed it to win the game..........................so there's that.

Kickoff returns died when they moved up the kicking spot. Kicks are always going into the endzone. Not sure about punt returns. Maybe just an oddity this year (only 5 so far, typically 10+ in a year footballdb).

TLL looks like he runs to the ground to me. He makes me nervous every sense that muff last year. That being said, was a good catch yesterday and his td a few weeks back was nice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom