Pure trash (1 Viewer)

Can't really blame them. Until we can prove we can play with the big boys on a consistent basis, we are the AInts. This year the expectations have been set so high that if it's not the Super Bowl or at least deep in the playoffs, it's a wasted year. The way we played last night, we shouldn't even be thinking playoffs. We looked very bad in all phases of the game, defenses have figured us out and what we thought was an elite offense is simply a mediocre offense at best. That was the Colts defense, not the Chicago Bears or the Baltimore Ravens. I would disagree with folks that aren't concerned now...I think we should be very concerned. We played horrible last night and the outcome would not have been much different had we been playing an average team. IMHO, we are overrated. Will Smith and Charles Grant are...Bush and Sean Payton might be and the entire offensive line is suspect. .500 is the best we can hope for this year given the way we played last night...in fact, .500 would be an accomplishment.

Can't really blame them. Until we can prove we can play with the big boys on a consistent basis, we are the AInts. This year the expectations have been set so high that if it's not the Super Bowl or at least deep in the playoffs, it's a wasted year. The way we played last night, we shouldn't even be thinking playoffs. We looked very bad in all phases of the game, defenses have figured us out and what we thought was an elite offense is simply a mediocre offense at best. That was the Colts defense, not the Chicago Bears or the Baltimore Ravens. I would disagree with folks that aren't concerned now...I think we should be very concerned. We played horrible last night and the outcome would not have been much different had we been playing an average team. IMHO, we are overrated. Will Smith and Charles Grant are...Bush and Sean Payton might be and the entire offensive line is suspect. .500 is the best we can hope for this year given the way we played last night...in fact, .500 would be an accomplishment.

After one game you have let all self control and faith in this team go....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom