Put our skill position players on the opposite side of the ball (1 Viewer)

kenny59715

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I thought this would be a fun idea. Where would you put the skill postion players on Offense on the opposite side of the ball and vice versa. Here is where I'd play everyone and why.

DRC- Reggie Bush=has speed and size to keep up with elite receivers and makes plays on the ball
DLC- Devery Henderson=speed to burn and has been knocking down balls for a while now
SS- Copper= escellent special teams player with the size to come up to the line and make a tackle
FS- Marques Colston= Tall guy to throw over and has the speed necessary to stay the deeper than anyone else, has hands to make the pick

MLB- Mike Karney= fireplug in the middle with the heart for the job
SLB- Deuce= the speed to get to the outside and the size to shed some blocks
WLB- Pierre Thomas= scrappy guy that loves to get his nose dirty

QB-Scott Fujita= has the charisma of a QB and probably the smartest guy for the position
HB- Roman Harper=has good size to be able to get thetough yards
FB- Mark Simoneau=not to much thinking required, just run to the hole and knock someone out of it.
TE-Scott Shanle= not ideal size but has ok speed and would be a good blocker
WR1-Mike McKenzie=you need someone who can catch
WR2-Jason David= he would be good as long as he doesn't look into the backfield to see if he should block.
WR3- Josh Bullocks= quick guy who is used to being wide open in the middle of the field.

You guys give it a try and see what you think. Actually the Defense doesn't look to much worse than what we have starting right now.

Simonaeu actually isn't a terrble kicker. He filled in one game for Philly when Akers got hurt. I think he had a couple of extra points.

I thought this would be a fun idea. Where would you put the skill postion players on Offense on the opposite side of the ball and vice versa. Here is where I'd play everyone and why.

DRC- Reggie Bush=has speed and size to keep up with elite receivers and makes plays on the ball
DLC- Devery Henderson=speed to burn and has been knocking down balls for a while now
SS- Copper= escellent special teams player with the size to come up to the line and make a tackle
FS- Marques Colston= Tall guy to throw over and has the speed necessary to stay the deeper than anyone else, has hands to make the pick

QB-Scott Fujita= has the charisma of a QB and probably the smartest guy for the position
FB- Mark Simoneau=not to much thinking required, just run to the hole and knock someone out of it.
WR2-Jason David= he would be good as long as he doesn't look into the backfield to see if he should block.
WR3- Josh Bullocks= quick guy who is used to being wide open in the middle of the field.

You guys give it a try and see what you think. Actually the Defense doesn't look to much worse than what we have starting right now.

Hey I like that, we might have a better team in reverse, who is kicking Drew Brees? and what about weatherford , he has some speed

Why stop there?

LDE - J Brown
RDE - Stinch
DT - Evans
DT - Nesbit

LT - Will Smith
RT - Grant
LG - Lake
RG - Hollis Thomas
C - Bryan Young

I think it's beyond hilarious and ironic that you write that explaination for Simoneau, when that's exactly what he hasn't been doing since he's been starting for us, yet you think he'll still excell at it.:covri:

IMO, Fincher seems like he would make a better FB.

I think it's beyond hilarious and ironic that you write that explaination for Simoneau, when that's exactly what he hasn't been doing since he's been starting for us, yet you think he'll still excell at it.:covri:

IMO, Fincher seems like he would make a better FB.

I actually disagree with your comment. Simoneau is really good at taking on a block... just not so good at dis-engaging....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom