Put your money where your mouth is, NFL (1 Viewer)

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
REggie Bush's injury was uncalled for and a borderline cheap shot by the Ravens Bart Scott, after the Fujita so called on Steve Smith and subsequent fine by the NFL office was Bull**** but hey it happened well I want Scott to get the same treatment that Fujita did if they want to be look to have any credibility with me and any other Saints fans on this board.

I want some consistency on who gets fined and for what reasons, if Fujita got fined then damn it so does Scott.

That hit was uncalled for a clear cheap shot. It was lik rubbing salt into a the wound and it was classless.

Do your job, NFL and show me that you will take care of this action.

Period.

I agree if the league is going to call horsecollar tackels as personal fouls then wraping up around the ankles and rolling on the ground should be called also, it is completely uncalled for.

That was just a regular tackle with a little emphasis at the end.

But nothing really flagrantly rough. It was just an unfortunate injury to our guy.

Ouch!

REggie Bush's injury was uncalled for and a borderline cheap shot by the Ravens Bart Scott, after the Fujita so called on Steve Smith and subsequent fine by the NFL office was Bull**** but hey it happened well I want Scott to get the same treatment that Fujita did if they want to be look to have any credibility with me and any other Saints fans on this board.

I want some consistency on who gets fined and for what reasons, if Fujita got fined then damn it so does Scott.

That hit was uncalled for a clear cheap shot. It was lik rubbing salt into a the wound and it was classless.

Do your job, NFL and show me that you will take care of this action.

Period.

I was thinking the same thing, but I don't think it looked as intentional or blatant to draw the league's attention, and it probably happens a lot more than we care to admit.

And how was Scott Fujita's hit any worse then Reb, you ask me I think the NFL puts a little more emphasis on star players then a rookie playing for a team that we all know REb the media doesnt like or respect. Look you have the evidence, the Ravens were bragging they were going to introduce Bush to the NFL, which I guess they did but in doing so acted like a bunch of *******es and punks IMHO.

He didnt have to twist his foot like that, he was doing that for some reason.

But when we do a hit on the NF:'s golden boy, Steve Smith, fujita gets fined 10,000 dollars.

I wnat some consistency people, if Fujita gets fined, then damn it so does that little punk who twisted Reggie's ankle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom