Put Yourself On The Committee For 2018 (1 Viewer)

It's well known by now that New Orleans will attempt to get the Super Bowl for 2018 in New Orleans. After tonight, how would you do your presentation to the governing board?

It seemed like this week leading up to the game was so perfect, rave reviews all around... and then that 37 minute stretch in the 3rd quarter happened

You can't completely write it off and try to forget it... that will have to be addressed (I'm hoping SMG and Entergy are already working on it right the wrong right now)

obviously selling the NFL on NOLA hosting the 2018 super bowl was a lot easier before the start of the 3rd quarter tonight... but it's now a lot harder. Not impossible, I'm not saying that by any stretch, not even close, but it definitely got harder

Depends on whether one is OBJECTIVE or not.

If OBJECTIVE and it turns out to be a "glitch" and ADDRESSED, then it's no biggie at all.

But...

of course, we know the number of pinheads involved in committees who include HATERS of NOLA, so of course this incident will be blown out of proportion so they can punch THEIR FAVORITE site!

EDIT: PUNCH??? Must be a Freudian Slip! LOL! I meant push! :)

EDIT2: Just read this article: http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/201...rt-new-orleans-future-bids-roger-goodell-says

Honestly it will depend on the findings. Right now it sounds like something tried to overload the system and a fail safe kicked in. But the question is if it was caused by the dome or came from outside. If its not the domes fault it won't be a problem.

Say what!

Of course, it's a problem!

If the Dome KNOWS there's an OUTSIDE problem, they have to RECTIFY that.

I am sure it will play well for the Dome Officials to say, "Well, we know there's OUTSIDE problems that continue to plague us but that's not OUR problem."

The "abnormality' was likely overheating associated with the power drawn during the halftime show.

If in fact this was due to error by the NFL's production crew, it will reman reported as a vague abnormality and New Orleans will probably take the heat in order to shield the shield and ensure future eligibility.

Well, the Saints organization sure seems pleased to continue to bend over, take it, and say, "Thank you, sir, can I have another!"

Well, the Saints organization sure seems pleased to continue to bend over, take it, and say, "Thank you, sir, can I have another!"

Seems the League is offficially downplaying the power thing, while also maintaining the halftime show had nothing to do with it, which is logical spin if they were aware of the risks of the power draw from the show but are reluctant to throw New Orleans under the bus yet again...

They continue to promote the concept of their own infallibility at every turn.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom