Putting this 2021 season into perspective (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Every true Saints fan should feel a semblance of how I do right now. Yes, I'm disappointed the team missed the playoffs. Especially after seeing the team being a fixture in it the past 4 years as a Super Bowl contender. Fact is, for most teams when you subtract a Hall of Fame QB from your roster you're probably predicted to take a huge step back. But this team did not approach things that way. They started the season by whupping a potential Super Bowl winner in the Green Bay Packers and destroyed the defending Super Bowl Champion Tampa Bay Bucs twice!!! Those were indeed the highs. Of course the lows were all the injuries suffered. From not having Michael Thomas at all, losing the annointed starting QB in Jameis Winston, Alvin Kamara for a stretch of games, Andrus Peat, Terron Armstead and Ryan Ramcyzk. Then there was Covid 19. That affected every NFL team but the Saints pretty much forfeited a game because the NFL wouldn't postpone the game like they have done for their beloved Rams, Steelers and Patriots.

I say all that to say this: I AM VERY PROUD OF THIS TEAM!!! As long as management keeps the nucleus of this team together and Michael Thomas can get his head and ankle straight, this team can continue to contend for years to come!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest SaintsReport Originals

Utopia Draft: The Saints' Ideal (Realistic) Scenario
By Dan Levy - posted 4/28/2022

Sea Change: Taysom Hill's "New" Role and What it Means for the Saints
By Dan Levy - posted 4/06/2022

Q&A: AMA (Ask Me Anything) with Dan Levy
5/8/22 | 4/20/22

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines