QB competition dream (1 Viewer)

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I’m reading SR too much. Last night I had a dream that I was waiting for the kickoff of the first game and SP still hadn’t named a starter. After the kick Hill trotted onto the field as the starter. I thought let me get on SR and watch the sheet show take place and the server was down like what used to happen because of traffic. Hills first play was an 80 yard TD to I don’t know who but the stands were going crazy. After the FG, I guess there was no D and the offense came back on the field but this time Winston trotted out to take the snap.

So there you have it, it’s official. The saints will have a 2 QB system where they will alternate possessions with the 2 QBs. We can put these threads to rest now.

I’m reading SR too much. Last night I had a dream that I was waiting for the kickoff of the first game and SP still hadn’t named a starter. After the kick Hill trotted onto the field as the starter. I thought let me get on SR and watch the sheet show take place and the server was down like what used to happen because of traffic. Hills first play was an 80 yard TD to I don’t know who but the stands were going crazy. After the FG, I guess there was no D and the offense came back on the field but this time Winston trotted out to take the snap.

So there you have it, it’s official. The saints will have a 2 QB system where they will alternate possessions with the 2 QBs. We can put these threads to rest now.
lol I had a dream last night that I forgot the season even started. I remembered around 7pm and checked the box scores and the Saints had won. That's prob about how it will really go...

I keep thinking Ian Book is going to be extremely good. Probably just wishful thinking. I don’t know.

Deep down I really want him to be the surprise starter in game 1. That would really be the best thing. If Hill and Winston played great in preseason and were beat out by a rookie that it a just clicked for

Deep down I really want him to be the surprise starter in game 1. That would really be the best thing. If Hill and Winston played great in preseason and were beat out by a rookie that it a just clicked for

I don't. Not this year. The Saints offensive scheme isn't meant for rookie signal-callers who are getting acclimated to the pro-game themselves, let along making calls for others. Look at rookie linemen and imagine the increased difficulty of a rookie QB diagnosing the ENTIRE defense.

I want him sitting for a year....marinating in CSPs offensive concepts and the playbook....maybe taking some meaningless snaps in games with huge Saints leads, just to get some game-speed seasoning. Then, do some serious damage as the starter in year 2. That would be realistically ideal, IMO.

In your dreams, buckko.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom