QB Future... (1 Viewer)

TheD0mePatrol

Practice Squad
Reaction score
How high do you think we should draft a quarterback next year? Because Grayson is NOT the answer. Poor accuracy, poor decision making. All he has going for him is his athleticism and that's not hard to find at the position these days. Do you think we would spend a second or even first rounder next year? I think we stick with Luke until Drew actually begins to decline and wait until we NEED a starting quarterback to spend a high draft pick. All I do know is that Grayson shouldn't be sticking around next year if he doesn't improve substantially.

It's definitely time to move on from Grayson. If he does not have the ability to make accurate throws down the field he will never excel in a Sean Payton offense.

The Saints QB of the future will be taking snaps on Saturdays this fall. They should be in position to pick him too.

I think Grayson is fine. That throw to TLL gave me hope. We need to remember, the guys that Grayson is playing with will most likely not be on the team when the season starts, so what your getting is about as good as he can give you. Behind that line that almost got him killed, how was he supposed to get anything going?

I think Grayson is fine. That throw to TLL gave me hope. We need to remember, the guys that Grayson is playing with will most likely not be on the team when the season starts, so what your getting is about as good as he can give you. Behind that line that almost got him killed, how was he supposed to get anything going?

He's also going g up against scrubs.

How did that throw give you hope? TLL was wide open on a blown coverage and he still under threw him.

Payton's last comment in the presser may be an ominous sign for Grayson. He said he would expect Grayson to be further along by this point than he is. To openly state that in a presser could mean Grayson is on thin ice.

I don't see a single thing impressive about Grayson. He has an average arm...mediocre pocket presence...mediocre accuracy...and one of the worst deliveries in football.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom