QB Grayson reminds me of Steve Walsh (1 Viewer)

He's not going to be cut. The guy could very well be the next Aaron Rogers. He's going to need more time, everybody just don't beast out right out of college. Peat was a bad pick being that he was a first rounder. Grayson just needs more time, for peat sakes he was a 3rd round pick.

Grayson plays with 2s, McCown plays with 3s: "Grayson is the future and McCown sucks cut him now!!!"

McCown plays with 2s, Grayson plays with 3s: "we have to keep Luke because Grayson will never amount to anything he's terrible!!"

This site...

You guys are missing how the draft works. For QBs, you either spend a high number one on a star player, or you keep taking people in the mid rounds and hope to hit on something.

Let's say Grayson is a bust. Any worse than all the other QB busts in the last few years? No. At this stage the only way the Saints can get a quality QB is to trade Drew Brees or Cam Jordan for a young player with upside. Those are the only two people on the team with enough star power to get a quality player.

Otherwise, you just keep using 3rds and 4ths on QBs with potential. There's no other way.

For better or worse, I think he has played better than McCown. I think McCown looks out of it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom