Prediction QB Landing Spots Predictions (1 Viewer)

The Draft
Jacksonville - Lawerence
NY Jets - Wilson
Atlanta - Ryan / Fields
Detroit - Newton / Lance
New England - Dalton / Jones

Incumbents
Denver - Lock / Darnold or a cheap FA to compete
Dallas - Prescott
Pittsburgh - Rothlisberger
Eagles - Wentz
Dolphins - Tua
Green Bay - Rodgers

Big Moves
San Francisco - Watson
Indianapolis - Stafford

Fighting over the rest
(Brissett, Winston, Minshew, Garapollo, Trubisky)
Washington
Chicago
Houston
New Orleans

The Draft
Jacksonville - Lawerence
NY Jets - Wilson
Atlanta - Ryan / Fields
Detroit - Newton / Lance

Incumbents
Dallas - Prescott
Eagles - Wentz
Dolphins - Tua
Green Bay - Rodgers

Big Moves
San Francisco - Watson
Indianapolis - Stafford

Fighting over the rest
Washington
Chicago
Houston
New Orleans

I would hate to see Watson end up with 49ers! They’d have to give up picks and likely a premiere young player like Bosa or Warner, but Watson in that offense, with Kittle, Samuel, Aiyuk, and that run game would be very dangerous.

I would hate to see Watson end up with 49ers! They’d have to give up picks and likely a premiere young player like Bosa or Warner, but Watson in that offense, with Kittle, Samuel, Aiyuk, and that run game would be very dangerous.

My main thought is that vet guys like Watson and Stafford want to go to contenders. I don't love it either but I think those QBs would prefer those types of teams if they have any say in the matter at all.

I more so think Ben retires and they’re the odd man out in the QB musical chairs.
Mason Rudolph would be a better option than Dwayne Haskins. If Ben leaves, I can see Rudolph getting the start, Haskins being the project, and Taylor/Fitzmagic as the #2.

The Draft
Jacksonville - Lawerence
NY Jets - Wilson
Atlanta - Ryan / Fields
Detroit - Newton / Lance

Incumbents
Dallas - Prescott
Eagles - Wentz
Dolphins - Tua
Green Bay - Rodgers

Big Moves
San Francisco - Watson
Indianapolis - Stafford

Fighting over the rest
Washington
Chicago
Houston
New Orleans
I really like this. I don’t know if Newton finds a home on a team with a young QB. I would sign Fitzmagic before Newton for training the future. I don’t know how Watson is moving given his dead cap and cost in picks. Would SF give up Garapollo 2 1sts and 2 2nds? I think some teams are going to ride out a bad QB situation due to shrinking cap. Here is how that shakes out:

Bears - Foles / Trask
NO - Winston / Hill
Wash - Smith / Trubisky or Darnold

I don't who any team will end up with at QB and I have noticed in this thread that no one has mentioned Tampa. What if they win and Brady with noting left to prove decides to go out on a high note like Elway did?

Another thing is this year going to set a record for the most turn over at QB? March is going to be fascinating on which teams trade for a QB, which teams have their QB retire (could be 3 HOF candidates), and which just flat cut their starter and trade for one or draft one.

I don't who any team will end up with at QB and I have noticed in this thread that no one has mentioned Tampa. What if they win and Brady with noting left to prove decides to go out on a high note like Elway did?

Another thing is this year going to set a record for the most turn over at QB? March is going to be fascinating on which teams trade for a QB, which teams have their QB retire (could be 3 HOF candidates), and which just flat cut their starter and trade for one or draft one.

Brady is coming back for Drew’s records.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom