Quarterback of the future? (1 Viewer)

Bala Lowkz

Who Dat Supporter.!!
Reaction score
In 4 years we can possibly be breesless, so I was wondering how the scenario would play out? Since Patron will have 1 more year on his contract then Brees he can possibly help rebuild with another prolific QB. Id like to see a QB come in 2 years before Brees leaves so he can show him the ropes. Much like Young under Montana or Rodgers under Favre. As much as I would like to see a rookie out the draft stay in NO I doubt it since any Brees led team will never earn a high draft pick unless they trade up. I can picture a free agent pick up again. Thoughts?

Aaron Rodgers was drafted 24th overall, drew Brees in the 2nd round, and of course Tom Brady in the sixth. I don't think sean Payton will have too much trouble finding the replacement. We won't need a high draft pick.

When the time comes we will make the move. Drew has a good 3 or 4 years of top 5 QB play IMO.

Aaron Rodgers was drafted 24th overall, drew Brees in the 2nd round, and of course Tom Brady in the sixth. I don't think sean Payton will have too much trouble finding the replacement. We won't need a high draft pick.

That's why I believe he will come from free agency.

Maybe, but it won't happen this offseason, so I'm not going to start thinking about it yet.

Maybe in 2015 I'll give an answer.

Ahhhhhhh the burning sensation of a fart. Thats when you know you ate well the night before.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom