Quarterback ranking of Week 10 (1 Viewer)

I don't get that either. Why does Drew get penalized because the offense "couldn't overcome three turnovers? They weren't his.

If they're going to lower a guy (after a week like Drew had) for mistakes of other players, they should call it something other than "Quarterback Rankings".

That is awful, please stop posting crap like this. Starts my day off on the wrong foot.

It's now obvious that the rankings are purely week to week based on who wins.

I mean, tell me how a QB throws for 393 yards and a TD with NO ints and drops from 3rd place to 7th place?

If We would have won the game, Brees would have at worst stayed at third.

So this ranking is not on QB's ability, it's whether or not the team won.

That is awful, please stop posting crap like this. Starts my day off on the wrong foot.

I apologize for ruining your day. I am only a messenger. Still, I will try to post news about Drew Brees helping old ladies crossing the street next time.

I gotta tell ya, guys. My three-year-old whines less than you do.

Who care what ESPN thinks? They always have an agenda, have the worst writers and announcers and never do their homework.

I really don't see McNabb is that high.

I agree, I think he is sooo overrated...talk about a Qb that cant win in the clutch! I can think of at least 8 Qbs off hand that I would prefer to McNabb.

Dont get me wrong, he is very, very good....just overrated.

8 I prefer w/o really thinking about it:

Manning
Manning
Palmer
Brees
Delhomme
McNair
Hasselbeck
Brady

Incredible -- Grossman ranked higher - no reason to even get mad -- its obviously the rankings of either a madman or someone who has no concept of the QB position

Brees is #1 in MY rankings and that's ALL that matters to ME!

Drew has played his *$$ off this season and gives us such a great chance to win EVERY game that I wouldn't want anyone else calling our shots!

"Nuff Said!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the latest ranking of "passer rating" which we all know is not the same as a QB analysis.

I must say I was suprised by the ratings of Romo and Rivers.

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg1" align="center"><td>Rank</td><td>Player</td><td>Team</td><td>Yds</td><td>Att</td><td>Cmp</td><td>TDs</td><td>Ints</td><td>Long</td><td>Rating</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="center">1</td><td align="left">Peyton Manning</td><td align="center">IND</td><td>2527</td><td>320</td><td>210</td><td>18</td><td>3</td><td>51</td><td>104.5</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="center">2</td><td align="left">Tony Romo</td><td align="center">DAL</td><td>1124</td><td>128</td><td>84</td><td>8</td><td>4</td><td>53</td><td>101.2</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="center">3</td><td align="left">Philip Rivers</td><td align="center">SD</td><td>2085</td><td>274</td><td>182</td><td>13</td><td>3</td><td>57</td><td>100.4</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="center">4</td><td align="left">Marc Bulger</td><td align="center">STL</td><td>2515</td><td>330</td><td>212</td><td>13</td><td>2</td><td>67</td><td>98.0</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="center">5</td><td align="left">Damon Huard</td><td align="center">KC</td><td>1824</td><td>241</td><td>146</td><td>11</td><td>1</td><td>78</td><td>97.6</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="center">6</td><td align="left">Donovan McNabb</td><td align="center">PHI</td><td>2534</td><td>303</td><td>174</td><td>17</td><td>5</td><td>87</td><td>96.6</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="center">7</td><td align="left">Drew Brees</td><td align="center">NO</td><td>2604</td><td>331</td><td>217</td><td>15</td><td>7</td><td>86</td><td>95.8</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="center">8</td><td align="left">Carson Palmer</td><td align="center">CIN</td><td>2318</td><td>300</td><td>189</td><td>15</td><td>6</td><td>74</td><td>95.1</td></tr></tbody></table>

Hahahaha...

I gotta tell ya, guys. My three-year-old whines less than you do.

Who care what ESPN thinks? They always have an agenda, have the worst writers and announcers and never do their homework.

This is a daily occurrence...veeerrrry sensitive people on this site. Good info, though.

Phillip Rivers throws screen passes to LT that go for 60 yard TDs and all of a sudden he's the #2 QB in the league? lmao....right.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom