Question about any NFL Appeal of Arbitrator's Watson Ruling (1 Viewer)

I find it diminishes actual rape victims, victims of potentially very violent crimes, to include the word rape in the context of what Watson did -- from my understanding the women themselves are not accusing him of rape, so it's best to leave "rape" out of it. Correct me if I'm wrong about the accusations.

It's the difference between FORCING sex physically and trying to manipulate women to agree to sex along with unwanted exposure and verbal harassment in the context of a massage, and that is a big difference.

Watson sucks, but I don't think he should be associated with rape, if we are to give words some sanctity.
I'm sorry. I agree with you. I realize I was mixing it all up in one thread while I didn't necessarily mean to say, as someone else did, that DW committed rape. I'm sorry for giving the impression that's what I was saying.

I'm sorry. I agree with you. I realize I was mixing it all up in one thread while I didn't necessarily mean to say, as someone else did, that DW committed rape. I'm sorry for giving the impression that's what I was saying.
No, I didn’t interpret it that way at all. No apology necessary

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom