Question about Brees Breaking a Record (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I watched the Colts game last weekend. After the game Peyton was asked about possibly breaking a record of throwing 4 games over 300 yards consecutively. If that is the case hasn't Brees thrown a couple of games over 300 and is closing in also. Let me know what is going on here ?

I am sure that Brees would say the only record he wants to break is for consecutive wins:) But like morals99 said he does h ave 2 straight 300 yard games.

Bree's wants a Superbowl, Stats is probably the last thing on his mind after everybody pretty much threw him away after his Injury, im glad Saints have this Brilliant QB after years of suffering with a BAD QB.

Brees now have 3 consecutive 300 yards games and could break the record next week.

Peyton did not reach the 300 yards this week so the old record still stands

Brees has thrown for over 300 yards 5 times this season and we have lost 3 of those games.

When Brees throws for less than 300 yards we are 4-0.

Brees has thrown for over 300 yards 5 times this season and we have lost 3 of those games.

When Brees throws for less than 300 yards we are 4-0.

That's because more often than not when you are throwing for a lot of yardage you're trying to play catch up. Its not always the case but it normally is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom