Question about Cheating in Football (1 Viewer)

Its so convenient for Patriot fans to say "well, everybody does it". The fact of the matter is the most dominating team in football in the past decade got caught cheating. Regardless how much they try to downplay it, filming signals from the sidelines is not allowed as per the NFL rulebook. Its cheating. Period. Point Blank.

And if you ask me, they are still cheating because of the library of signals they have from every coordinator in the NFL.

:hihi:
How many times have we seen our own Drew Brees look like he was doomed from the start of a play, only to slide out of the way, and complete a pass? Some QBs make it look prettier than others, but the best in the game have serious pocket presence. Brady, Manning, Brees.... all have a knack for avoiding sacks. Granted, the O-line has a lot to do with it, but these guys can often "feel" the pressure, even from their blind sides.

im not saying they were cheating or nothing just saying it was an amazing play how he just barely missed the guys arm. i like the patriots and would like to see them go 19-0 this year. i think brady is a helluva competitor.

im not saying they were cheating or nothing just saying it was an amazing play how he just barely missed the guys arm. i like the patriots and would like to see them go 19-0 this year. i think brady is a helluva competitor.

The most amazing play I've ever seen Brady make was vs the Bucs a few years ago when someone was literally grabbing his facemask and twisting his head and he completed a 20 yard bullet sideline pass to Givens. That said, he has the best pocket presence in the league, it's amazing how easy he makes it look and how nonchalantly he avoids pressure and steps up in the pocket.

The most amazing play I've ever seen Brady make was vs the Bucs a few years ago when someone was literally grabbing his facemask and twisting his head and he completed a 20 yard bullet sideline pass to Givens. That said, he has the best pocket presence in the league, it's amazing how easy he makes it look and how nonchalantly he avoids pressure and steps up in the pocket.

Two words: Brett Favre.

Did you see the shovel pass in the Seahawks game? He made one better than that in the Eagles game this year.

You know how the QB's receive their play calls thru the headsets in helmets; What is stopping somone telling the QB which receiver is open durring a play? Or another example is what if the QB is about to get sacked from his blind side, and someone warning him about it thru his headset.

Problem with that idea is that the QB is so mentally intensive that having somebody communicating with him during the play would probably be far more distractive, and hence reducing the QB's effectiveness, than it would be helpful.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom