Question about Pre-Draft Evaluations (1 Viewer)

Trey W.

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I know everything we talk about on here is just that, Talk. None of us know the thinking behind what's going on and what Payton, Loomis, and Ryan have discussed. My question is with the New CBA and the specific and limited amounts of practices and team structured meetings/workouts, will Ryan have a change to personally evaluate players before the draft or will he just have to work off of film from the past few years to gauge players strengths, weaknesses, and where they may fit in his scheme? It would really be nice if Ryan can bring in our defensive players to see what they have/don't have and see where they would fit so we would know better what we would need to draft or pursue in FA if we have the money. I would assume that with BountyGate, Payton and staff will be extra careful as to not push the limitations of the rules as all eyes will be upon us so I don't know how this will effect our evaluations.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I just want to ask this question Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 16
OutlawSaint Hypothetical: If you see a thread title that states Michael Thomas has been traded. (Question in first post) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
OutlawSaint Question regarding Saints vs Panthers possibility of being postponed to Monday or Tuesday. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
Question for Catholics (Catholic Church Crisis) Everything Else Board 170
Tony1Saintfan New mattress question Everything Else Board 22
If I’m Sean/Mickey (draft)..... Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 14
2020 Draft Preview - No. 2: Nick Friedell on the New Orleans Pelicans podcast presented by SeatGeek - October 23, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Five-minute draft guide: Exploring the depth of 2020 class Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
2020 Draft Preview - No. 1: Jon Krawczynski on the New Orleans Pelicans podcast presented by SeatGeek - October 21, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Five-minute draft guide: Major SEC influence on 2020 class Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
This won’t be popular [but draft Mac Jones to replace Drew] Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 63
DerrickB Titans Face Potential Fine for COVID Violations (Will Not lose Draft Picks) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
Five-minute draft guide: Big-name schools, big draft ranges Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
DerrickB If We Have the Opportunity to Select One of these Guys in the 2021 Draft (It's Okay to Dream Thread) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
Five-minute draft guide: Projected late-first-rounders Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Five-minute draft guide: Late-lottery prospects Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0