Question about Saints fans in Georgia Dome (1 Viewer)

El Wapo

Veteran
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, so I have a great wife who bought me two tickets to the mnf game in the lower level. How bad is it for Saints fans there? I expect a hard time, of course, but has anybody had any really bad problems? Do i need ballistic armor or what?

I've been to several games there and have never had any issues.

Not bad at all last year it was 50/50. 50% saints fans and 50% falcons fans. It will not be like any other road game because they will have alot of saints fans there, you will feel right at home. Probably not as many as last year since the game is two days after christmas and on a monday night but they will have alot of saints fans.

I sat in the lower "terrace" last year and had great banter with their fans, no problems at all...then again, their season was practically over and we were on the cusp of 13-0...I've seen 4 Saints-Falcons games at the Georgia Dome and can't recall any issues ever...just be prepared for the Who Dat nation to take over...

I concur the above sentiments. Attended 1 Saints/Falcons game in the GA Dome, got tickets from a Falcons season ticket holder, and didn't have any trouble at all.

It's super dangerous dude!

Tell your wifey thanks alot, but it's too dangerous to bring her along... then, PM me and I'll go with you and get your back. ;) :9:

I've attended about 100 games there. The only fights I've ever seen were with Steeler fans who were hitting people with their towels. I've attended games all over the US. The formula works everywhere except for Philly. If you are not obnoxious you'll have a great time.

ATL fans are usually happy to concede 40% of their seats to the opposing team. I went last year and basically felt like it was a home game.

They might be a little more pumped up this year, but you won't have problems and even if you did... you'll have plenty of backup.

It's like any place you go, if you talk smack in an insulting way it could get ugly. But if you are there having a good time and being decent you have nothing to worry about.

Get there early, you'll get a discount on hotdogs.....

I was in Atlanta over the Thanksgiving holidays and heard the most interesting radio commericial ever. They were advertising a "Protect the House" contest. The spot was soliciting listseners to send in their best "Protect the House" statement and the winner would receive two free tickets to the game. It is a shame when the Failclowns have to pump up the fan base to come to the game!

ATL fans are usually happy to concede 40% of their seats to the opposing team. I went last year and basically felt like it was a home game.

They might be a little more pumped up this year, but you won't have problems and even if you did... you'll have plenty of backup.

This................ and they're all sissies so unless you mind them putting liptstick kiss marks on your cheeks or batting their eyes at you it's no problem.

Get there early and check out the tailgate scene. Lots of NOLA folks make the trip and the smell of boiled crawfish is everywhere.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom