question about Suites (1 Viewer)

BlAcK-N-G0Ld

yz-New Orleans
Reaction score
I got a couple tickets to this weekends game, its 400 level visitor side suite ive never been in a suite before can u still feel the electricity from the crowd in one? Hows the food and is it free beer? jk :))

Beer is good but you will like the fact you have some place to pee all the time, one in the suite, and places right outside.

You really don't hear people yelling in the suite. I did in the late 80s sometimes when we played the 49ers but that is about it. Stuff your face, drink the drinks, and have a good time. You will be taken care of. Oh yea, you won't be able to see the punts in the air and that stinks because of the upper level.

i never hear anything in the suites. Sometimes not even the game. i prefer to watch from Plaza or Lower Terrace

I hear everything in the suite. There's seating outside the suite that ajoins the club seats. And the bathrooms are a big plus.

The food and drinks are all up to the suite owner. They can spend as much or as little as they feel like. Its not universal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom