Question about the late hit on Evans... (2 Viewers)

Rookie mistake. No big deal. Evens is still doing a good job!

Big rookie mistake, But glad to see the mean streak in Evans. Couldn't help noticing during a sideline shot of Evans sitting on the bench looking intense, White Saints jersey dirty as all get up and a huge blotch of blood smeared along the right shoulder pads which he had to draw from one of the steelers LOL.

At least he nailed "Peezy"........Evans even got a high five on the sideline for the hit.......he saw the play still live (no whistle) and lit him up for the smack he was chatting all week......peezy had a target on his back no doubt.

it may have been a penalty...but i have to be honest, i loved seeing porter get his bell rung

personally, i think that's why he did it, with Porters talk.

but the penalty on the lineman at brees feet, i thought shouldnt' have been called, but after the replay, those with it recorded, watch it again.

notice when he's getting up after the play is done, he's still got his arm around drew's ankle, and shoulder into his shin. that's when drew pointed at him to the ref, and the ref immediately flagged it.

it looked like nothing to begin with, but looked like he was trying to hurt the ankle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom