Question. Are there any teams left that can (Brady talk)? Mod edit (1 Viewer)

bayoumilitia

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Get in Brady’s head like the Saints?

It’s just amazing how much differently Brady looks playing every team other than the Saints lol.

What is it that DA and crew do differently to Brady:

- pressure up the middle?
- ability to cover in the back half?
- combination of both?

Buffalo

Tbh, I’m excited for next year after seeing some of these games.

We just need to re-sign Winston, get MW under contract, extend Ceedy, get MT back healthy and add a few pieces in the draft and FA and I do believe that teams will fear us next year..

Dallas? Rams? I don't know, but I wish the Eagles would put up more of a fight and rough the Bucs up a little. Mannequins would have a better outcome against the Bucs right now.
I am not much of an Eagles fan right now. Most team fans celebrate their SB wins with parades, parties, etc. Eagles fans.....

Pressure up the middle on a consistent basis has always rattled TB. It's been the formula for making him make mistakes for years, we're just better at it.
Agree, it’s just amazing how other teams can’t duplicate that game plan or come close to it. Perhaps the 49ers, Rams or Dallas can but man it’s utterly amazing how easy the Saints D makes it look

Pressure up the middle on a consistent basis has always rattled TB. It's been the formula for making him make mistakes for years, we're just better at it.

I would imagine Fletcher Cox would have a field day but he’s been invisible thus far

I would imagine Fletcher Cox would have a field day but he’s been invisible thus far
Yeah, I would have thought Philly would get better pressure. With Wirfs getting hurt though it seems like they’re doing a tad bit better

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom