Question: best online place to buy cheap tires? (1 Viewer)

draftfreak

Dreamer of Dreams
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm looking for the cheapest, yet trustworthy, place on line to buy tires. I've gone through 50 different sites, and I don't really like anything I've found... Did I mention cheapest??? LOL.

Anyone???

I buy used tires in the hood for $10 and usually get 30,000 miles out of em.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com

I used them last time. they were cheaper than tire rack and didnt charge shipping or tax.

I appreciate that, diat, but I found another site that seems a bit cheaper... https://www.onlinetires.com/index.php Check 'em out if you need 'em.

I buy used tires in the hood for $10 and usually get 30,000 miles out of em.

I wish I could do that, but my "hood" doesn't have those kind of deals, plus my tires are a bit of a rare size. My "hood" is small, so I have limited options. I could drive to Tupelo and probably find some, but I need tires, so I'm probably not gonna drive that far. lol. Thanks though.

I always buy Tirerack.com.

There may be slightly cheaper tires online but they drop ship to any NTB location, who will install the whole set for like $30.

Anyone who buys tires at a retail or repair outet is a
2251sucker.jpg

I'm looking for the cheapest, yet trustworthy, place on line to buy tires. I've gone through 50 different sites, and I don't really like anything I've found... Did I mention cheapest??? LOL.

Anyone???
How come I'm picturing you type "tahrs"? That might explain your problem. :hihi:

I purchase stuff online all the time. I have found that the cheapest price isn't always a good thing. Stick with Tirerack they did right by me and eveything went smooth.

We have a car lot and we always use tire rack. None of the local places can come close to their prices.

I always buy Tirerack.com.

There may be slightly cheaper tires online but they drop ship to any NTB location, who will install the whole set for like $30.

Anyone who buys tires at a retail or repair outet is a

How long does this take?

I ’ve never used Tire Rack, but i need new tires- and i need them tomorrow, or Monday... btw i remembered this thread from 10 yrs ago, remembered the pic of the Dum Dum lollipops and everything.. yet I forget people’s birthdays half the time.

Last set I got online were through eBay and got a killer deal. The seller was prioritytire.com. $1500 tires for $800.

Last set I got online were through eBay and got a killer deal. The seller was prioritytire.com. $1500 tires for $800.
This doesn't help Mr Blue sky get tires tomorrow, but you can get great deals on take offs on ebay.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom