Saints Question? Since the NO Saints are sitting at home and not playing, what have you been doing to occupy your time? (1 Viewer)

I took a break from playing guitar for a while and really got back into it again the last 3 years....well I’m taking guitar lessons again from a guy I know whenever he has the time.

He’s toured with Molly Hatchet and Lynard Skynard. I’m learning music theory also to get a better understanding of how to put together songs. I’ve just totally immersed myself.

Really getting into blues a lot when all I ever played was mostly Groove Metal, Thrash Metal....

Been buying and selling guitars. Even making trades. I scour the pawn shops to see if I can find some diamonds in the rough for a good price. Clean em up and sell them....

I was doing this beforehand but now that the Saints are on the couch with me my Sundays are wide open. I even went to Gettysburg the other day...lol.

So that’s about it besides working.

I'm doing what everyone else does. I visit SR daily but then real life happens.

There is work to be done and bills to be paid.

I'm emptying out the space in my heart with the leftovers of last years' draft crush so I can fall in love again.
I always fall for the wrong guys... and I'm straight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom