Saints Question? Since the NO Saints are sitting at home and not playing, what have you been doing to occupy your time? (1 Viewer)

Fishing, thinking about fishing, catch up on honey do items, work related stuff....and at some point I've got to fix the main line water leak in the front yard... it's a slow leak and therefore not the highest priority.

Stained my new deck and put some landscape rocks down. It looks nice, but I wish I was anticipating some Saints football.
Rocks beat the crap out of mulch. Just try to pressure wash your house or walks and keep from blowing mulch all over everything.

At any rate, none of that for me at this time of year. Too damn cold.

Changed the vehicles oil, filters, topped off fluids... cleaned out my shop, which was really bad shape. Planning to pressure wash when we hit some 75 degree average weekends. Prepping the lawn equipment to start using weekly. Ya know.. dad sheet.

Me I just been working and my wife has been working me lol. Getting a few things done here and there. Watched playoffs.....thats bout it. HBU?

Well since I really only watched the Saints games I am assuming you mean the 3-4 hour window on Sundays. Which I have played some Xbox, caught up on movies, and started watching QB1 on Netflix. Although as far as the NFL games go I did watch the Titans/Chiefs game last week since I live in Tennessee and figured it would come up in conversation. Debating on watching the Superbowl simply because then I would at least have a hated team I could pull against.

Not much different, since I've resigned myself to only watching the last half of the 4th quarter (if competitive) and then the highlights after. I will return when the NFL makes serious improvements to their officiating system. As of now, the NFL is down there next to Boxing with me. They don't deserve my Sundays.

I've been watching the documentary YOU on Netflix...I've learned so much. ;)

Pelicans! Zions debut is today so if you’ve missed the season so far this is a great time to start watching.
Yeah... work my tail off and watch every televised Pels game. Fun young team to watch!

Last year after the Rams, I painted the exterior of my house. This year I'm starting a bathroom remodel and maybe putting in a fence if the funds are there.

It's Draft time, I'm studying, researching prospects, watching some highlights; cut-ups. Senior Bowl week, getting practice recaps, and reading some of the interviews.

A little Free agency research as well, but mainly Draft.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom