Question, what songs are played at the dome duriing games? (1 Viewer)

I hadn't heard about an NFL ban on Gary Glitter; but to be honest, I always think about that now even while I'm still enjoying the song. Yeah, it's old and overused but it still works for me. (They also played at the Atlanta game in the 4th Q I think).

Yes, saintsation1, their choice of music was abysmal. Hardly any of it got the crowd riled up. Duran Duran for crying out loud!?! I think they played that KC and the Sunshine Band song in your list; and if I remember correctly, it still sucked.

Last edited:
They play Talk by Coldplay a couple of times per game. Its the song they play when they show the Dome on the big screens.

They played "Who let the dogs out" because some handicapped child who was a special guest requested it. They don't normally play that -- they did it to honor a special request for a sick kid.

The music has been much better this year. They should always play "Back in Black" when we're at home -- it just makes sense.

I personally like it when they play "Beat It." I have this memory of when we had the 49ers pinned deep in their own territory, and there was a break. For once, there was no advertising being done (I hate that -- I paid $150 to get in; give me some entertainment -- don't try to sell me Tenant Choices 65 stuff), and we had some time to kill.

"Beat It" came on, and the whole defense started dancing when the guitar riff started. It lasted for a long time, and we shut the 9ers down and forced a punt. It was a good moment in the dome.

I don't know much about rap, but they played some trash at the Raven's game and man, the Raven players on the sidelines busted out into some hoochie-gansta dance with Ray lewis leading the way. Then I looked on the field in the defensive huddle and saw the same thing. Talk about pumping up the opposition!

Nothing like some GNR to get you pumped. Just go buy or download appetite for destruction and you'll have no problems.

Well, I thought the music was great for the MNF game. I then noticed that for the TB game it was "okay", then the Philly game was worse than all of the previous. For the Ravens game I didn't like it ,I know alot of the stuff is usually the same but either I wasn't hearing it or it was stuff I didn't like. Who does the music anyway? I could always go up there and do it for them.

Two songs I want them to start playing at the games...can we request stuff?...

War Machine - KISS
Live & Let Die - GnR (This is the best version of the theme song to the only James Bond movie set here in New Orleans!!)

Both songs are about kickin arse and taking names!

Oh and how about some V for Vendetta soundtrack music...lol...just kidding

It's kind of a shame that they don't play more local music in the Dome, because we have the best music in the world. I bet if they played some Suplecs ("Lightning Lady") Steve Gleason would rip that ball away so fast it would be scary. Other suggestions:

Post Cash Money B.G. ("My World")
Galactic
Ballzack ("Making Groceries")
DJ Jubilee
The Meters (something other than "Cissy Strut" or "Hey A-Pocky Way")

It's kind of a shame that they don't play more local music in the Dome, because we have the best music in the world. I bet if they played some Suplecs ("Lightning Lady") Steve Gleason would rip that ball away so fast it would be scary. Other suggestions:

Post Cash Money B.G. ("My World")
Galactic
Ballzack ("Making Groceries")
DJ Jubilee
The Meters (something other than "Cissy Strut" or "Hey A-Pocky Way")

galactic, ballzack definitely!!! and jubilee, well, every song sounds the same so i guess it doesnt matter which of his gets played!

i suggest the clean version of JT Money's "who dat?" the chorus has got to be the single biggest buck-up possible for any saints fan or even the team. of course, the dirty version is full of cursing and guntalk. but the clean version would be ok if they mainly played the chorus.

Gotta ?? When they show the wwl commercial on the screen with the broken then fixed superdome, which song is that? Is the something wwl came up with or is it from a certain song?

Gotta ?? When they show the wwl commercial on the screen with the broken then fixed superdome, which song is that? Is the something wwl came up with or is it from a certain song?

Good question...it's a TV commercial too

The also play the Winn Dixie song way too much, it's paid advertising though......And the First Bank & Trust rebirth song which is a pretty catchy tune........

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom