Questions about the Lord of the Rings movie (1 Viewer)

I never heard that complaint. Tom, if I remember right was an all knowing all powerful character, but in a “little woods “ sort of way. But for me it was like a test by Tolkien. Are you man enough to endure some parts of this epic tale in order to enjoy its pearls. I passed. Just barely.

The common Catholic take on Tom is that he's an ancient being untouched by the sin of middle Earth. He's incredibly powerful but also oblivious to your concern. He's Adam had he not fallen.

Because it was a great show?

And Nathan Fillion is a minor deity

Maybe it's the greatest one season show that ever existed but it would infuriate me that it's already over. I have a hard time re-watching Stargate Universe because it only had 2 seasons and it was great. Why would I want to make myself angry by watching it? I'd rather leave that up in the air so I'll never know.

Maybe it's the greatest one season show that ever existed but it would infuriate me that it's already over. I have a hard time re-watching Stargate Universe because it only had 2 seasons and it was great.

Kind of silly to deprive yourself of something you will enjoy just because you wish there was more.

I'll never get over the fact that they canceled Farscape after 4 seasons despite them getting the mini-series afterwards. The fifth season would've been the last. In fact I have a lifetime hatred over the sci-fi channel because of them cancelling that and the Stargate shows. If I want to watch a show on their channel I'll download it.

So I've heard that they increased Arwen's role in the movie over her role in the book. Was Aragorn and her still into each other in the books?

Also, in the Hobbit movies Gandolf learned that the Necromancer was really Sauron. Did he learn that in the book and lose his memory like in the movie?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom