Questions and Answers with Reggie (1 Viewer)

Infoman

You're a Towel!
Reaction score
Questions and Answers with Reggie
Douglas P. Miller,
NewOrleansSaints.com
Oct 26, 2006 – 10:56 am

Questions and Answers with Reggie Bush

Q: How was the time off for you in terms of how your body feels?

A: "It was good. I got a chance to rest my body. Anytime you get a bye week you feel rejuvenated. It was good to get a bye."

Q: Can you discuss your reception on the USC campus?

A: "It was good. Guys were excited to see me. Everybody was excited to see me. I was excited to see them. I missed them. It just felt good to be back and go back and hang out with those guys a little bit."

Q: Do you miss the college atmosphere sometimes?

A: "Definitely. I'm going back in January to get my degree. I definitely miss it."

Q: How many hours away are you from graduation?

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/newsroomarticle.cfm?articleid=3015

"We still got to go out there and win football games. Nobody's just going to give us anything."

Well said, Reggie!

Q: Have defenses tried a bunch of different things against you and have you actually seen them concentrate less on you in recent games?

A: "Yes, that's obvious. Anytime I go in motion, there's one or two guys going with me and anytime I run routes sometimes there's drawing attention. I definitely notice that. We'll see what they do this game."

Q: Has that gone away some?

A: "No, I wouldn't say it's gone away, if anything it's gotten worse. That's the name of the game and it's working to our advantage, so we're going to continue to use it."

I love this guy more and more every week. He even gave the fans some props for being loud an dbehind him all the way. I CAN"T WAIT UNTIL SUNDAY

Read the QandA with Hollis Thomas.

He mentions that his 2nd favorite sport is Basketball, "I'm a true point guard."

Can you imagine that.......

Extremely polished and well spoken for someone just entering the league, it seems like he always says the correct thing when the questions are asked. He will be a true force in this league for many years to come.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom