Questions and Answers with The Head Coach (1 Viewer)

Natadog

All-Pro
Reaction score
Q: How is Michael Lewis looking at practice?

A: "He's looking fine. He's moving fine. I think he's 100 percent and he's getting around well."

Q: Do you plan on activating Michael this week or do you think you'll use your entire 21 day window?

A: "I don't know. I think that's a good question. I think that we'll know something probably by Friday."

Q: Do you expect to make a decision on Michael's status this week?

A: "If I was going to make a decision for this week's game, it would be by Friday or Saturday. Going through the scenario, the same decision I'd have to make next week and the final decision the week after. Each week poses a decision that poses the question, 'Are we going to do that?' I think we'll know sooner than later and we'll go from there."

Rest Here: http://www.neworleanssaints.com/newsroomarticle.cfm?articleid=3017

Play Michael Lewis.......at least on special teams. He at least deserves a chance!

Philadelphia has 500 yards offense. Tampa Bay has less than 200. Tampa Bay wins because Philadelphia turns the ball over however many times. That statistic is very important, as well as field position, and how you're doing on the early downs. Those are the things that I think will be important in this game, turnovers, field position, being smart. These are all of the things that I'm sure they're stressing as well."

looks like Lewis may play based on this comment about field position.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom