Questions For The Football Gurus (1 Viewer)

I could see the stunt and if JL rushes Matty Ice in the gap, its a sack. He was watching the play the whole time. Ryan couldnt throw it to his left with Edabali on him, JL failed to recognize this and stands there processing something when the answer was in front of him. Screw the running back, get the QB.

But, the RBs had been killing us all game long through the air and through the ground....

But, the RBs had been killing us all game long through the air and through the ground....

Yea and Ryan was again looking for the RB. But once Edabali got near him the play was busted and Ryan couldnt throw to the left side of the field. JL only had to get in the gap and Ryan would have folded like a cheap tent.

I know its easy to see now, but once a QB is under pressure, give him some more. Matt Ryan is no where near as elusive as Brees. He just falls down when the pressure closes on him. JL didnt even need to sack Ryan, just get in the big hole and Ryan would have known he was done. This isnt the play that broke the camels back and JL is not a good MLB.

This defense reminds me of the 2008 Lions. They couldn't stop anybody and regularly got blown out by three scores, or so it felt.

The only reason I think we can turn it around for next year is based on how they improved dramatically when they drafted a game-changer (Suh).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll say it. The thing needs to get blown up. I love you, Sean Payton. Thank you for one of the best moments of my life. You are the greatest Saints coach of all time. But your message is stale. Your defensive coaching staff of just awful. The proof is in the pudding. This franchise needs to be rebuilt from the ground up. Payton won't allow what it takes for this defense to take a step forward...so he needs to go.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom