Questions over Dolphins handling of Tua’s head injuries (update: Tua concussed again)(Merged) (1 Viewer)

Dolphins reporter mentioned that The NFL is saying that they checked Tua every day this week for concussion symptoms. Why would they do this if he was cleared on Sunday during the Bills game and it was a back issue? Some people are lying.

Painful to watch. I was shocked when they let him back in the game last week after a CLEAR concussion. Whoever had the power to stop him but let him play should be fired immediately.
That's a lot of pressure to put on one doctor to perform on the spot.

That's a lot of pressure to put on one doctor to perform on the spot.
Well, the doctor is literally there just to be impartial and protect player health. But I wasn't just talking about the doctor, also the coaches and training staff on the dolphins could have pulled him.

Well, the doctor is literally there just to be impartial and protect player health. But I wasn't just talking about the doctor, also the coaches and training staff on the dolphins could have pulled him.
The head coach makes the final decision during game time. He should’ve made Tua sit after he saw what happened to him during the Bills game. Everyone watching on TV could see that it was a concussion except the Dolphins staff.

Dolphins reporter mentioned that The NFL is saying that they checked Tua every day this week for concussion symptoms. Why would they do this if he was cleared on Sunday during the Bills game and it was a back issue? Some people are lying.
Exactly, I heard that as well. That admission enough that he had a concussion, if not, why check all week long.

Can you see a concussion? Can take a brain scan or something?

Can you see a concussion? Can take a brain scan or something?
A CT will show skull fractures or brain bleeds but not concussion. They are still often done to rule out fractures and as part of the process of diagnosis.

A CT will show skull fractures or brain bleeds but not concussion. They are still often done to rule out fractures and as part of the process of diagnosis.
So really there's a lot of guess work involved.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom